Papps guarantees a Twins pennant?

Papps guarantees a Twins pennant?

Sports

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

b

lazy boy derivative

Moves
01 Aug 10

It think so. Question is, what do they do with Nathan next season? What the Twins should hope for is that Nathan is moved and never pitches again for the Twins. Don'tget me wrong, I love Nathan and what he's done over the years. But you gotta hope for success for Capps and Nathan gets traded if possible. Money goes to resigning Morneau.

b

lazy boy derivative

Moves
01 Aug 10

Originally posted by badmoon
It think so. Question is, what do they do with Nathan next season? What the Twins should hope for is that Nathan is moved and never pitches again for the Twins. Don'tget me wrong, I love Nathan and what he's done over the years. But you gotta hope for success for Capps and Nathan gets traded if possible. Money goes to resigning Morneau.
Capps

q

Moves
06 Aug 10

While Capps is a good addition, if the season ended today the Twins would be out of the playoffs. There is no guarantee that they will be in the playoffs. Even if the Twins make the playoffs, they would not be favored in any round against any other AL team. It is a low probability (not a guanantee) that they win two playoff rounds.

P

Moves
09 Aug 10

Minnesota's for Prince. no, the Artist...no he just goes by this...NOT BASEBALL!!!