1. Joined
    10 Nov '05
    Moves
    24 Dec '06 20:49
    Curbishley leaves Charlton. Charlton appoint Dowie. Charlton sack Dowie for no reason. Charlton appoint Reed. West ham sack Pardew. West ham hire Curbishley. Charlton sack Reed. Charlton hire Pardew.

🙄
  2. Bramall Lane
    Moves
    26 Dec '06 09:15
    Originally posted by ElleEffSeee
    Curbishley leaves Charlton. Charlton appoint Dowie. Charlton sack Dowie for no reason. Charlton appoint Reed. West ham sack Pardew. West ham hire Curbishley. Charlton sack Reed. Charlton hire Pardew.

🙄
    Reed goes back to school to teach history... Dowie auditions for Shrek 3...
    😀
  3. Joined
    29 Jul '04
    Moves
    26 Dec '06 10:20
    Nah Reed goes back to Corrie as Reg Holdsworth.
  4. Standard memberasromacalcio
    asromacalcio
    Almaty, Kazakhstan
    Moves
    26 Dec '06 12:09
    Originally posted by ElleEffSeee

🙄
    I think Charlton saked Dowie because they wanted to stay in the Premiership. Quite clearly that wasn't about to happen.

As a Crewe fan I should know more than anybody about giving a manager a chance, but Liverpool persisted with Houllier and are doing so with Benitez, basically meaning another ten years without a league title.

Sometimes you just gotta sack 'em.
  5. Cosmos
    Moves
    26 Dec '06 12:35
    Originally posted by asromacalcio
    I think Charlton saked Dowie because they wanted to stay in the Premiership. Quite clearly that wasn't about to happen.

As a Crewe fan I should know more than anybody about giving a manager a chance, but Liverpool persisted with Houllier and are doing so with Benitez, basically meaning another ten years without a league title.

"Liverpool persisted with Houllier and are doing so with Benitez, basically meaning another ten years without a league title."

Long may it continue!
  6. Standard membermillerman
    Y.N.W.A
    Athens
    Moves
    26 Dec '06 12:451 edit

Supposed we just have to live with winning the CL and FA cups for a few more years..

Oh well!!!!!!
  7. Joined
    10 Nov '05
    Moves
    26 Dec '06 13:28

You're right - I don't know how Houllier managed to stay in charge after this result:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/uefa_cup/1172591.stm
  8. Cosmos
    Moves
    26 Dec '06 18:39
    Originally posted by millerman
    Supposed we just have to live with winning the CL and FA cups for a few more years..

Oh well!!!!!!
    Yep, you'll have to live with the memory of your flukey victory in the CL for many years to come, as this will be the last time you will even qualify for the CL for a long time!
  9. Standard membermillerman
    Y.N.W.A
    Athens
    Moves
    26 Dec '06 18:53
    Originally posted by howardgee
    Yep, you'll have to live with the memory of your flukey victory in the CL for many years to come, as this will be the last time you will even qualify for the CL for a long time!
    Your profile says it all 🙄🙄
  10. Account suspended
    Moves
    26 Dec '06 22:03
    Originally posted by millerman
    Your profile says it all 🙄🙄
    better believe it baby

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree