1. Subscribershortcircuit
    master of disaster
    funny farm
    Moves
    18 Nov '11 20:53
    Originally posted by cheshirecatstevens
    Is he the most valuable player to his team? Are they capable of playing a competent game of football without him?
    If Peyton manning was there, you cannot prove they would have won more or less than half of their games.

If the Texans lose out now, you could make a case that Matt Schaub is MVP.
  2. Standard memberPhlabibit
    Mystic Meg
    tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4
    Moves
    25 Nov '11 15:36
    Originally posted by cheshirecatstevens
    I think there is a case to be made. There are now 8 examples of what the absence of Manning means to the team.
    This is a horrible case here. If you replaced Ben Roethlisberger with say the guy who works at your local Walmart as a greater how many games would you expect the Steelers to win? The Colts have no depth, and suck on defense as well. If they still had Payton they'd be lucky to have 3 or 4 wins.

P-
  3. Subscribershortcircuit
    master of disaster
    funny farm
    Moves
    25 Nov '11 21:03
    Originally posted by Phlabibit
    This is a horrible case here. If you replaced Ben Roethlisberger with say the guy who works at your local Walmart as a greater how many games would you expect the Steelers to win? The Colts have no depth, and suck on defense as well. If they still had Payton they'd be lucky to have 3 or 4 wins.

P-
    Precisely!! Well stated sir!!

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree