1. Joined
    10 Nov '05
    Moves
    13 Jul '10 19:11
    Who are going to be the star players in the upcoming footy season? Which new player do you think will shine, or which player who had an average year last year is due for a corker this?

From my own incredibly biased view, Alberto Aquilani is going to show just how golden his feet really are. We had glimpses of it at the end of last season when he finally started recovering from injury, and if he gets a good run in the team (what with Stevie G and Mascho on their ways that should be easy) I think he'll be wizard.
  2. Joined
    10 Jan '08
    Moves
    13 Jul '10 19:21
    on a side note... which prem league 'stars' are going to flop in the 2014 world cup? all but two of them like this year?
  3. Joined
    10 Nov '05
    Moves
    13 Jul '10 21:55
    I can't answer that one trev.
  4. Joined
    02 Jan '07
    Moves
    13 Jul '10 22:00
    It will be interesting to see how Beckford does at Everton.

I am also looking forward to seeing Hernandez at Man U and who knows how many players the blue half of Manchester will have come the start of the season.

I expect the usual suspects at Chelsea to shine and with a fit Essien returning they look unstoppable.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree