'rafa' ???

'rafa' ???

Sports

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

t

my island

Moves
25 Sep 07

i don't get it

buys one of the best strikers in europe and rests him before a carling cup game. doesn't he want or think liverpool can win the league?

i personally thought that liverpool had a great chance of winning the league this year with man utd and chelsea struggling a bit early on and arsenal likely to fall away towards the end. but that was if they played their strongest team in every possible game and forgot about the domestic cups.

what am i missing? if i was a liverpool fan i would be crying. why does this guy buy such talent only to 'rest' them in league games.

whats that you say? it was only birmingham an it shouldve been a walkover whoever played?

not true. how many times has drogba, fabregas or ronaldo been rested in september?

d

Moves
26 Sep 07

Originally posted by trevor33
i don't get it

buys one of the best strikers in europe and rests him before a carling cup game. doesn't he want or think liverpool can win the league?

i personally thought that liverpool had a great chance of winning the league this year with man utd and chelsea struggling a bit early on and arsenal likely to fall away towards the end. but that was if ...[text shortened]... layed?

not true. how many times has drogba, fabregas or ronaldo been rested in september?
I'm a Reading season ticket holder and was at the game last night... Torres was fantastic a real livewire,,, every time he was on the ball something was happening... and when gerrard came on late in the game he got the service he was deprived of for much of the game... He really does look the complete stricker...

s

6yd box

Moves
26 Sep 07

Originally posted by dicky
I'm a Reading season ticket holder and was at the game last night... Torres was fantastic a real livewire,,, every time he was on the ball something was happening... and when gerrard came on late in the game he got the service he was deprived of for much of the game... He really does look the complete stricker...
LOL! DICKY i always took you for a F-ing Gooner!

Anyway... rafa is strange. The league cup where all the 'big 4' plays their second string players...usualy.. well rafa plays his £24m star man and rests him for the Prem league...

Does he not realise that the prem league is what liverpud fans want to win more then anything?

d

Moves
26 Sep 07

Originally posted by spurs73
LOL! DICKY i always took you for a F-ing Gooner!

Anyway... rafa is strange. The league cup where all the 'big 4' plays their second string players...usualy.. well rafa plays his £24m star man and rests him for the Prem league...

Does he not realise that the prem league is what liverpud fans want to win more then anything?
O'h yes always a Gooner.... Been an Arsenal member for over 10 years but now have a 13 year old son that wants live football every other week. Reading is our home town....

Torres was very good last night and if he doesn't start again at the weekend I'll have to start questioning Rafa's sanity..

Liverpool still won't win the league this year,,, our names already on it... Did you watch the kids last night????? Who says we've no strength in depth... As wenger said anyone of the kids who played last night could easily be a regular in the 1st team...