1. Subscriberchris stephens
    i'll decide!
    Glasgow Scotland
    Moves
    06 Jan '07 15:21
    Sources from iraq claim that saddam hussein was given the opportunity to swap his death sentence to manage rangers
    saddam wish to keep his dignity!

BOOM! BOOM!
  2. Standard memberslimjim
    Death from Above
    El Paso, TX
    Moves
    06 Jan '07 16:16
    Originally posted by chris stephens
    Sources from iraq claim that saddam hussein was given the opportunity to swap his death sentence to manage rangers

BOOM! BOOM!
    Damn. That really hits below the belt.:'(
  3. Standard memberPhlabibit
    Mystic Meg
    tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4
    Moves
    06 Jan '07 17:27
    Originally posted by chris stephens

BOOM! BOOM!
    January 5, 1998 Sonny Bono was asked if he would like to manage the Texas Rangers while skiing Heavenly Ski Resort near South Lake Tahoe, California.

As he was skiing and thinking about managing the Texas Rangers, he asked God for a sign.

God loved Sonny so much, he gave him a sign.

That year, the Rangers did make the play offs, but were eliminated by the New York Yankees in the first game 3-0. Sonny got off easy.

P-
  4. Bramall Lane
    Moves
    07 Jan '07 20:16
    Originally posted by Phlabibit
    January 5, 1998 Sonny Bono was asked if he would like to manage the Texas Rangers while skiing Heavenly Ski Resort near South Lake Tahoe, California.

As he was skiing and thinking about managing the Texas Rangers, he asked God for a sign.

God loved Sonny so much, he gave him a sign.

That year, the Rangers did make the play offs, but were eliminated by the New York Yankees in the first game 3-0. Sonny got off easy.

P-
    I think you've misinterpreted the 'Rangers' they were discussing buddy!!

😉

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree