1. Standard memberthaughbaer
    Duckfinder General
    223b Baker Street
    Moves
    29 Mar '14 13:58
    Party time is coming... no dissenters. I'm sticking with the RCB.
  2. Account suspended
    Moves
    29 Mar '14 21:553 edits
    Originally posted by thaughbaer
    Party time is coming... no dissenters. I'm sticking with the RCB.
    Woa, death to the KKR! I loathe Shahrukh Khan, worst actor in the history of ham acting, his side suck as well, I love it when Ghambhir gets whacked. Dheli daredevils are being led by Pietersen, death to them as well. I got a soft spot for any team with Dale Steyn in it, so my teams are Chennai Super Kings although I hear they are under investigation and Sunrisers Hydrebad. Dhoni gonna be pulling out helicopter shots just to make FMF mad!
  3. Standard memberthaughbaer
    Duckfinder General
    223b Baker Street
    Moves
    30 Mar '14 09:17
    What are CSK under investigation for ?
  4. Account suspended
    Moves
    30 Mar '14 09:58
    What are CSK under investigation for ?
    Their main sponsor the cement guy for betting scams. Dhoni's name was also mentioned and it was alleged that he lied to a committee, he has offered to resign as CSK captain. Rajastan Royals are also under investigation.

http://www.firstpost.com/sports/ipl-7-at-risk-if-supreme-court-suspends-csk-and-rr-1453403.html
  5. Standard memberthaughbaer
    Duckfinder General
    223b Baker Street
    Moves
    30 Mar '14 10:47
    What a mess. And games in the UAE ? I'd not noticed that either. Wonder what attendances will be like. I hope it's not the death of it.
  6. Account suspended
    Moves
    30 Mar '14 11:402 edits
    What a mess. And games in the UAE ? I'd not noticed that either. Wonder what attendances will be like. I hope it's not the death of it.
    yes games in the UEA, Sky have also bought the rights so I dont know how much you and I will see of it great Viking cousin. Half the fun is watching the Indian fans go crazy!
  7. Standard memberbill718
    Enigma
    Seattle
    Moves
    30 Mar '14 16:23
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    yes games in the UEA, Sky have also bought the rights so I dont know how much you and I will see of it great Viking cousin. Half the fun is watching the Indian fans go crazy!
    My money is on MI6. M,Q and Bond set the standard! 😀
  8. Standard memberthaughbaer
    Duckfinder General
    223b Baker Street
    Moves
    30 Mar '14 17:151 edit
    Interesting... ITV4 has just advertised it. Sky can't have exclusive rights. Up yours Rupert.
  9. Account suspended
    Moves
    31 Mar '14 15:121 edit
    Interesting... ITV4 has just advertised it. Sky can't have exclusive rights. Up yours Rupert.
    WOW the let the bhangra begin ( I have an Indian wife dude who is gonna make some awesome traditional food for me to enjoy the occasion) either way Sunrisers Hyderabad are gonna get you, Dale Steyn is gonna maul your batsmen and steal all your women as well, Virat Kohli is a marked man.
  10. Standard memberthaughbaer
    Duckfinder General
    223b Baker Street
    Moves
    31 Mar '14 20:571 edit
    WOW the let the bhangra begin ( I have an Indian wife dude who is gonna make some awesome traditional food for me to enjoy the occasion) either way Sunrisers Hyderabad are gonna get you, Dale Steyn is gonna maul your batsmen and steal all your women as well, Virat Kohli is a marked man.
    Due to a sensitive stomach I can't join you. The best I can do is a chicken saag.. some plain boiled rice.. and a plain nan. Oh.. and chuck in some free popadoms. I might manage a Cobra though. You're right.. Captain Kohli is one of my favourites. And AB seems to be in good form too.
  11. Standard memberthaughbaer
    Duckfinder General
    223b Baker Street
    Moves
    18 Apr '14 09:48
    A comfortable enough win for RCB in the end... but I wouldn't call it impressive. Can't help feeling they should have spent the money on some decent bowlers instead of Yuvraj.
  12. Standard memberthaughbaer
    Duckfinder General
    223b Baker Street
    Moves
    19 Apr '14 15:28
    "In the UK, ITV4 will show the league for the final time before Sky Sports takes over in 2015"

Another nail in the coffin. LiveStream is currently on YouTube tho.
  13. Account suspended
    Moves
    20 Apr '14 09:08
    "In the UK, ITV4 will show the league for the final time before Sky Sports takes over in 2015"

Another nail in the coffin. LiveStream is currently on YouTube tho.
    I hate Sky Sports they spoil it for everyone, anyhow simply awesome to see KKR being defeated!
  14. Standard memberthaughbaer
    Duckfinder General
    223b Baker Street
    Moves
    20 Apr '14 17:59
    I hope you popped out of the Spirituality forum long enough to see Miller Time.
  15. Account suspended
    Moves
    21 Apr '14 20:38
    I hope you popped out of the Spirituality forum long enough to see Miller Time.
    lol CSK demolished the daredevils, after Delhi were like 4/40 it was all over, pity I had hoped for a closer game.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree