1. Joined
    03 Jul '03
    Moves
    15 May '07 03:57
    O Papo Furtado= dhume.

good friend of mine, but non-subscriber.
  2. Standard memberPocketKings
    Banned from edits
    Grammar dyslexic
    Moves
    11 Jun '07 15:06
    I'm getting annoyed. I have continuously been winning on Friday afternoons when I set my weekend lineup and leave work for the weekend, only to come back on Monday morning to a loss.

Oh well, it could be worse, I could be Phlab 😉
  3. Standard memberPocketKings
    Banned from edits
    Grammar dyslexic
    Moves
    23 Aug '07 18:12
    The playoffs are nearing, and my team has been hot in climbing up to the 4 spot. when do playoffs start?
  4. Standard memberPocketKings
    Banned from edits
    Grammar dyslexic
    Moves
    06 Sep '07 13:09
    Playoffs are on. We have some good match-ups going this week, they have been back and forth. It will be interesting next few days. Go me! 😉
  5. Standard memberPocketKings
    Banned from edits
    Grammar dyslexic
    Moves
    17 Sep '07 15:13
    The championship is on. Me and O Papa. Good luck to O Papa, but I'm taking the championship down 😛

Good game to Cardinalfan also, it was intense all week, came down to the last two days.
  6. signing autographs
    Moves
    18 Sep '07 08:18
    Originally posted by PocketKings
    The championship is on. Me and O Papa. Good luck to O Papa, but I'm taking the championship down 😛

Good game to Cardinalfan also, it was intense all week, came down to the last two days.
    i just checked. & i got dealt to by Spanish Castle Magic for the 5th spot, 10-2 *shakes fist*
    once again, an enjoyable season but! i just found it hard to throw "any smack" around, coz i hardly knew what i was doing 😵 ha!

i hope it's a close final PK, & good luck to both a ya 😉😏
  7. Standard memberPocketKings
    Banned from edits
    Grammar dyslexic
    Moves
    21 Sep '07 12:33
    Originally posted by googy
    i just checked. & i got dealt to by Spanish Castle Magic for the 5th spot, 10-2 *shakes fist*
    once again, an enjoyable season but! i just found it hard to throw "any smack" around, coz i hardly knew what i was doing 😵 ha!

i hope it's a close final PK, & good luck to both a ya 😉😏
    Very close final, 6-6 with 3 days to go
  8. Standard memberPocketKings
    Banned from edits
    Grammar dyslexic
    Moves
    26 Sep '07 21:44
    Ok, I was wrong in my previous post, it is a two week championship. But that is ok, as my team has battled to a 10-3 lead. I can smell the championship! 😉
  9. Standard memberrhb
    Ginger Scum
    Paranoia
    Moves
    26 Sep '07 21:56
    Originally posted by PocketKings
    Ok, I was wrong in my previous post, it is a two week championship. But that is ok, as my team has battled to a 10-3 lead. I can smell the championship! 😉
    I'll be delighted to pass you my crown now if you like, or would you like me to wait for the Fat Lady to leave the stage?

rhb - RHPFB2006 Winner!
  10. Standard memberPocketKings
    Banned from edits
    Grammar dyslexic
    Moves
    26 Sep '07 22:07
    Originally posted by rhb
    I'll be delighted to pass you my crown now if you like, or would you like me to wait for the Fat Lady to leave the stage?

rhb - RHPFB2006 Winner!
    I thought I had it on sunday, didn't realize it was two weeks lol. You never know, 5 days of stats left. I think I'll wait till monday for that crown 😉

Congrats on your win last year, its fun to live in the past sometimes 😛

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree