Please turn on javascript in your browser to play chess.
Sports Forum

Sports Forum

  1. Standard member abejnood
    Independant Thinker
    23 Jul '09 22:31
    Okay, so as before, I'm too lazy to be a commissionner and/or league starter person, but these last couple of years have been quite fun...Yahoo Sports apparently is offering free live scoring this year, and the system last year was good...is there any word about another edition this year?
  2. Standard member PocketKings
    Banned from edits
    24 Jul '09 03:07
    Originally posted by abejnood
    Okay, so as before, I'm too lazy to be a commissionner and/or league starter person, but these last couple of years have been quite fun...Yahoo Sports apparently is offering free live scoring this year, and the system last year was good...is there any word about another edition this year?
    I'm in, but somebody else commish, I'm tired of doing it
  3. Standard member abejnood
    Independant Thinker
    31 Jul '09 01:41
    Okay, if no one else will be commissioner, I'll do it...it better not involve too much work, because I start college in September, which will take up a good quantity of my time and energy. However, I want confirmation from 12 people willing to devote their time to playing a good season before starting the league. Anybody interested, post here, and if you can advertise it to others that'd be great.
  4. Standard member uzless
    The So Fist
    05 Aug '09 18:00
    I'm in. I'm sure Darvgay will be too.
  5. Standard member abejnood
    Independant Thinker
    11 Aug '09 22:00
    Okay--its up. The league name is the same as last year--RHP Fantasy Football, as are the rules and scoring. PM me for the password.
  6. 12 Aug '09 00:44
    Originally posted by abejnood
    Okay--its up. The league name is the same as last year--RHP Fantasy Football, as are the rules and scoring. PM me for the password.
    put the password in the forums like we always do.
    it also encrouges othere s to join
  7. Standard member abejnood
    Independant Thinker
    12 Aug '09 00:49
    The password is: redhotpawn

    Live draft at 11:00 A.M Central Time (I think, since it would have been too much hassle to change it from last year's time zone), on August 23rd.
  8. 12 Aug '09 08:44
    Originally posted by abejnood
    The password is: redhotpawn

    Live draft at 11:00 A.M Central Time (I think, since it would have been too much hassle to change it from last year's time zone), on August 23rd.
    fantastic- see ya all there!
  9. Standard member uzless
    The So Fist
    12 Aug '09 16:32
    we need the league ID number, not the league name.
  10. Standard member abejnood
    Independant Thinker
    12 Aug '09 16:57
    Sorry. It's 534565. Guess I've got a lot yet to learn.
  11. Standard member uzless
    The So Fist
    12 Aug '09 20:57
    Originally posted by abejnood
    Sorry. It's 534565. Guess I've got a lot yet to learn.
    joined. I will improve on my 9th place finish so long as my 1st and 2nd round pix don't go down to injury again.


    Screw you Brady!!
  12. Standard member abejnood
    Independant Thinker
    14 Aug '09 14:47
    Live draft in 9 days. Join as soon as possible, before space runs out.
  13. Subscriber Suzianne
    Misfit Queen
    16 Aug '09 23:57
    Originally posted by abejnood
    Live draft in 9 days. Join as soon as possible, before space runs out.
    Is there still room in this league?

    This is on Yahoo, right?

    Still deciding whether I should go for it or not.
  14. Standard member uzless
    The So Fist
    17 Aug '09 00:17
    Originally posted by Suzianne
    Is there still room in this league?

    This is on Yahoo, right?

    Still deciding whether I should go for it or not.
    Join as soon as possible, before space runs out.
  15. 18 Aug '09 22:10
    I'm in. Hoping to win back-to-back Championships.