RHP Fantasy Football 2010 Edition

RHP Fantasy Football 2010 Edition

Sports

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Moves
16 Jul 10

is it on yahoo this year and is it pretty much the same format as fantasy baseball on yahoo?

a

Moves
17 Jul 10

Well, that's a good question. I recall the first year I did this, I think it was 2007, we had it on nfl.com or something, of which I only remember there was a 3 division, 2 week playoff, which wasn't as fun. So in all likelyhood, this will be a yahoo fantasy league, basically renewed from last year unless anyone has a complaint/suggestion about the format.

P.S. As we can CLEARLY see, I DOMINATED the total points scored for the second consecutive year...Third time's the charm, suckers and Rams. 😀😛

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
17 Jul 10

Originally posted by abejnood
Well, that's a good question. I recall the first year I did this, I think it was 2007, we had it on nfl.com or something, of which I only remember there was a 3 division, 2 week playoff, which wasn't as fun. So in all likelyhood, this will be a yahoo fantasy league, basically renewed from last year unless anyone has a complaint/suggestion about the format. ...[text shortened]... oints scored for the second consecutive year...Third time's the charm, suckers and Rams. 😀😛
I vote for Yahoo too. I like their game time thing that keeps track of your stats.

How many teams are we doing this year? Last year we had 10, you mentioned 12 earlier?

Arizona

Moves
18 Jul 10

if you've got room please count me in. 🙂

g

Moves
20 Jul 10

I did this a couple years ago on yahoo with some of you people. Put me down for a spot. When would the draft be?

u
The So Fist

Voice of Reason

Moves
21 Jul 10

I'm in as always to stomp on you chummmmm...ps.

The Injured Reserves will take the championship again.

Oh, and do a live draft this year. Make it a sunday

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
23 Jul 10

Originally posted by uzless
I'm in as always to stomp on you chummmmm...ps.

The Injured Reserves will take the championship again.

Oh, and do a live draft this year. Make it a sunday
We did a live draft last year too. I think it was on a Saturday.

Moves
23 Jul 10

i'll play. not that i'll have a clue what i'm doing but a sunday draft works as well.

g

Moves
24 Jul 10

To whoever is creating the league: Since people want a Sunday draft, could we maybe do it on Aug. 22? Unless people want it sooner?

TANSTAAFL

Walking on sunshine

Moves
26 Jul 10

Last season we only got 10 people last second...was hoping to jump-start it a bit this year 😀

I think it was The Green Bastards. I'm not sure who the RHP counterpart is.
That was (and is) me. Count me in again!

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
27 Jul 10

Originally posted by golfer1
To whoever is creating the league: Since people want a Sunday draft, could we maybe do it on Aug. 22? Unless people want it sooner?
8/22 works for me. This would give almost 3 weeks til the start of the season.

a

Moves
02 Aug 10

I have the following 11 names:

abejnood
darvlay
Centipawns
Suzianne
araminator(by PM)
Shortcircuit
Honus
Golfer1
Uzless
Trev33
Richjohnson

If I've missed anyone, please let me know. In the meantime, one spot remains, so be sure to sign up ASAP! The draft will probably be on 8/22, as requested, unless anyone has any complaints. Official stuff (password, league name, etc.) will be sent to the involved players as soon as we have a full crew by PM, so look out for that.

master of disaster

funny farm

Moves
03 Aug 10

I have the following 11 names:

abejnood
darvlay
Centipawns
Suzianne
araminator(by PM)
Shortcircuit
Honus
Golfer1
Uzless
Trev33
Richjohnson

If I've missed anyone, please let me know. In the meantime, one spot remains, so be sure to sign up ASAP! The draft will probably be on 8/22, as requested, unless anyone has any complaints. Official stuff ...[text shortened]... ill be sent to the involved players as soon as we have a full crew by PM, so look out for that.
I am not playing. Not sure how my name got on the list.

a

Moves
03 Aug 10

Originally posted by shortcircuit
I am not playing. Not sure how my name got on the list.
Sorry, my mistake, I misread your post.

That moves it up to two spaces open again.

u
The So Fist

Voice of Reason

Moves
05 Aug 10

Sorry, my mistake, I misread your post.

That moves it up to two spaces open again.
pm that pbe6 guy...he's usually up for a pool