1. Swansea
    Moves
    01 Apr '07 22:04
    Did anyone else see yesterday that he smashed the ball into an older womans face just because he didn't get the advantage?

He should be fined for that by the club and also pay compensation to the woman.

What does everyone else think of that?
  2. Joined
    16 Oct '06
    Moves
    01 Apr '07 22:31
    Originally posted by ExpressiveOutburst
    Did anyone else see yesterday that he smashed the ball into an older womans face just because he didn't get the advantage?

I didn't see it but it brought to mind an incident with Gary Neville a few years ago against Everton. The linesman flagged that he'd taken the ball out of play so he casually volleyed it in anger into the front row of Everton fans that were jeering him.

He got sent off for that.
  3. Joined
    05 Jan '04
    Moves
    01 Apr '07 23:54
    Originally posted by ExpressiveOutburst

I don't know about you but I think it's HI-larious.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree