Airstrip One
    Moves
    20 Aug '07 12:251 edit
    Can't believe that idiot lost us 2 points yesterday 😠

P.S Sally Cinnamon, Stone Roses??
  3. England
    Moves
    20 Aug '07 12:30
    He had a shocking game. It's just not acceptable that the scousers didn't get beat 😠
  4. where angels play
    Moves
    20 Aug '07 13:36
    Originally posted by Goatboysrevenge
    Can't believe that idiot lost us 2 points yesterday 😠

P.S Sally Cinnamon, Stone Roses??
    Would be nice if he just came out and said he made a mistake and he was sorry, but no, they just ship him out for a couple of weeks and hope everyones forgotten about it.

Yes it is a roses referance
  5. Joined
    07 Sep '05
    Moves
    20 Aug '07 13:48
    Originally posted by sally cinnamon
    Would be nice if he just came out and said he made a mistake and he was sorry, but no, they just ship him out for a couple of weeks and hope everyones forgotten about it.
    "I spoke to Rob [Styles] this morning and obviously he is extremely disappointed with the decision and admitted he got it wrong," said Hackett. "I have left a message with Rafael Benítez to apologise. "Having looked at a video and seen a better angle and a better view, clearly he now recognises that he got it wrong and he's deeply apologetic for that. I think, in fact, he too will be making contact with Liverpool in order to offer his apologies."

So you'll be happy about that then?
  6. Standard memberGoatboysrevenge
    Justice 4 the 96
    Airstrip One
    Moves
    20 Aug '07 14:03
    Well, if I made a howler like that in my job, & got something so completely wrong, I think an apology and quite possibly more would be asked of me...
  7. where angels play
    Moves
    20 Aug '07 14:04
    Nope he should be apoligising to the people who spend £35 and have to sit through his piss poor refereeing performace.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree