1. Subscribershortcircuit
    master of disaster
    funny farm
    Moves
    17 Mar '08 02:43
    I guess everyone will continue to thumb their nose at this record claiming all of the teams weren't at full strength, which is interesting, because neither were the Rockets!! They were without Yao for 8 or 9 games, Carl Landry has missed 5 games. There has only been one other team in NBA history to win at least 22 in a row. Injuries or not, the Rockets are a force to be reckoned with. They are also the number 1 seed in the western conference as well.
  2. Joined
    29 Jan '07
    Moves
    18 Mar '08 21:07
    u think they'll win the nba?
  3. Subscribershortcircuit
    master of disaster
    funny farm
    Moves
    18 Mar '08 23:46
    Originally posted by eatmybishop
    u think they'll win the nba?
    It would be tough to win it all without Yao, but I wouldn't say it was impossible. I think they match up poorly in a 7 game series with San Antonio and the Lakers when Gasol is healthy. I actually thinkthey could hold their own with Utah and Phoenix and New Orleans though. Only time will tell Mutumbo is playing pretty well right now, but his age may catch up to him as his minutes get extended. Scola and Landry have been huge for them as has Battier. When Alston is on, he is tough as nails too. T Mac has two to three hanging on him constantly now. As long as one or two of the others keeps a hot hand from the outside, it will keep the opposition honest against T Mac.
  4. Standard membernmdavidb
    I Drank What? ©
    Account suspended
    Moves
    19 Mar '08 02:15
    You gotta admit...it's a crazy run!!!

Been a log time since we seen stuff like that.

And Steven A Smith saying they were done without Ming.

He knows nothing.

Dave
  5. Subscribershortcircuit
    master of disaster
    funny farm
    Moves
    19 Mar '08 03:29
    Originally posted by nmdavidb
    You gotta admit...it's a crazy run!!!

Been a log time since we seen stuff like that.

And Steven A Smith saying they were done without Ming.

He knows nothing.

Dave
    Is Stephen A. Smith the No1 Marauder?
  6. Standard memberno1marauder
    Naturally Right
    Somewhere Else
    Moves
    19 Mar '08 12:06
    Originally posted by shortcircuit
    Is Stephen A. Smith the No1 Marauder?
    no1Marauder watched his favorite team destroy the Rockets on their home court.
  7. Subscribershortcircuit
    master of disaster
    funny farm
    Moves
    19 Mar '08 21:59
    Originally posted by no1marauder
    no1Marauder watched his favorite team destroy the Rockets on their home court.
    Shortcircuit will watch Marauder's favorite team fall short of his desired goal, as predicted weeks ago by shortcircuit. Boston is just lucky they play the weaker eastern teams and not the western teams on a regular basis. What is funny is their resurgence from the bowells of the NBA is due to acquistions of key players from the west. Go figure!!
  8. Standard memberno1marauder
    Naturally Right
    Somewhere Else
    Moves
    19 Mar '08 22:10
    Originally posted by shortcircuit
    Shortcircuit will watch Marauder's favorite team fall short of his desired goal, as predicted weeks ago by shortcircuit. Boston is just lucky they play the weaker eastern teams and not the western teams on a regular basis. What is funny is their resurgence from the bowells of the NBA is due to acquistions of key players from the west. Go figure!!
    The Celtics record against western teams is 22-4.
  9. Joined
    25 Mar '08
    Moves
    27 Mar '08 22:31
    Originally posted by no1marauder
    The Celtics record against western teams is 22-4.
    The Hornets are 1-0 against the Celtics lol so far .... there is still friday, should be a great game.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree