1. Joined
    02 Jul '07
    Moves
    15 Sep '08 16:291 edit
    Sunday Night sideline post-game interview

Kremer: Maybe you should seperate your shoulder more often, how did your shoulder hold up? translation: Your shoulder didn't look injured to me.

Roethlisberger: The team did a good job, got to give a lot of credit to the O-line. translation: I don't appreciate your mocking tone of voice. Super Bowl winning quarterbacks like me don't have to answer questions like this.

Kremer: How is your shoulder? translation: Do you have wax in your ears, you dumb jock? Maybe if I say it slower, emphasizing each word in the sentence, you'll be able to follow along.

Roethlisberger: Well, I tell you what, Willie Parker ran the ball well at the end. The offensive line, I can't give them enough credit. translation: Andrea, does your head hurt? From bumping up against that glass ceiling, miss female sideline reporter?

Kremer: Gee, that's two questions about your shoulder I guess you're not answering, I'm seeing a pattern here......last time, how did your separated shoulder hold up, how were you managing out there? translation: I'm the one with the microphone, and I can ask this question all night long, you overpaid disposable commodity. Dance monkey, dance!

Roethlisberger: I tell you what, my O-line did a great job, let me go congratulate them. Thank you. translation: #!%$ you, Andrea. Bye.

Roethlisberger's passes seemed very crisp, decisive, and on target. Despite reports of a separated shoulder and the buffetting blustery swirling Cleveland winds, his throws seemed unaffected. I pick Roethlisberger (barring injury) to vie for the QB-rating lead at the end of the year. Though he did seem a bit of an 4$$ in the interview.
  2. Joined
    26 Jun '06
    Moves
    16 Sep '08 04:05
    Originally posted by Doctor Rat
    Sunday Night sideline post-game interview

Kremer: Maybe you should seperate your shoulder more often, how did your shoulder hold up? [b]translation:
    Your shoulder didn't look injured to me.

Roethlisberger: The team did a good job, got to give a lot of credit to the O-line. [i]translation: I don't appreciate your mocking tone of v ...[text shortened]... ting lead at the end of the year. Though he did seem a bit of an 4$$ in the interview.[/b]
    only people that have played the game can joke i guess. his life revolves around the shoulder so id be pissed too. but i dont like ben

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree