Moves
    07 May '07 13:03
    Roger is going back to NY.

P-
  2. Standard memberFleabitten
    Love thy bobblehead
    Moves
    07 May '07 13:17
    At 45 years old and a pro-rated salary of 28 mil/yr. God bless him, I say. Don't know how much he's going to do to help the Yankees, though.
  3. Standard memberPhlabibit
    Mystic Meg
    tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4
    Moves
    07 May '07 13:27
    Originally posted by Fleabitten
    At 45 years old and a pro-rated salary of 28 mil/yr. God bless him, I say. Don't know how much he's going to do to help the Yankees, though.
    He gave Suzyn Waldman a "Sportsgasm" on the radio. It's the funniest thing I've ever heard. I've never heard her yelling like that before, and her voice was rolling like she smoked a carton of cigs.

P-
  4. Account suspended
    Moves
    07 May '07 13:28
    spirituality's 2 doors down
  5. Standard memberFleabitten
    Love thy bobblehead
    Moves
    07 May '07 13:33
    Originally posted by Phlabibit
    He gave Suzyn Waldman a "Sportsgasm" on the radio..

P-
    Don't know who Suzyn is. New York sports reporter?
  6. Standard memberPhlabibit
    Mystic Meg
    tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4
    Moves
    07 May '07 13:40
    Don't know who Suzyn is. New York sports reporter?
    Yes, they do the radio 'call' of the game on CBS News Radio 880 AM as well as my local sports radio. Her and John Sterling who's quite famous for his calls. If you never heard them, you should try. If the Sox are playing the Yankees, and the game is on FOX, I will turn the radio on and mute the TV because those clowns on Fox suck.

P-
  7. Standard memberFleabitten
    Love thy bobblehead
    Moves
    07 May '07 13:43
    Got it. Thanks for the info. I don't have satellite radio and I'm in Philly, so I don't know that I'll get the chance to catch her.
  8. Standard memberPhlabibit
    Mystic Meg
    tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4
    Moves
    07 May '07 13:56
    Got it. Thanks for the info. I don't have satellite radio and I'm in Philly, so I don't know that I'll get the chance to catch her.
    YouTube

You actually probably can catch him on AM radio 880, you are about the same distance from NY as me. What I like about him is that he gets just as excited when the other team is doing well. The guy who does Sox radio sucks, sounds like his mother died when the Sox are not doing well. Plus his voice is so nasal 1950's reporter fake sounding.

P-
  9. Joined
    05 Jan '04
    Moves
    07 May '07 18:111 edit
    Clemens will be a HUGE help for the Yankees. They still don't match the pitching depth of the Red Sox but with Wang, Pettitte, Mussina and Hughes (when he gets back) they are certainly looking much better than they did a couple weeks ago.
  10. Standard memberPhlabibit
    Mystic Meg
    tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4
    Moves
    07 May '07 18:40
    Originally posted by darvlay
    Clemens will be a HUGE help for the Yankees. They still don't match the pitching depth of the Red Sox but with Wang, Pettitte, Mussina and Hughes (when he gets back) they are certainly looking much better than they did a couple weeks ago.
    Our hero needs to get his act together... He's had some rough innings. Perhaps now that he's in Boston he's eating too much Chowda or somp'n.

P-

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree