ronaldo's one night stand

ronaldo's one night stand

Sports

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Moves
19 Jul 08

dear'o'dear ronaldo is to return to man u, like a cheating husband "it wont happen again, it was only one time, i was drunk, madrid didnt mean anything to me, i love you, it made me realise what you mean to me blahblahblahblahblah"
will the fans understand and forgive him "he made a mistake, he loves us, he was drunk, he has needs, its our fault we should make more of an effort, its going to make our relationship stronger blahblahblahblah"
or are they going to boo everytime he even looks at a football.

P
Banned from edits

Grammar dyslexic

Moves
20 Jul 08

Originally posted by stellspalfie
dear'o'dear ronaldo is to return to man u, like a cheating husband "it wont happen again, it was only one time, i was drunk, madrid didnt mean anything to me, i love you, it made me realise what you mean to me blahblahblahblahblah"
will the fans understand and forgive him "he made a mistake, he loves us, he was drunk, he has needs, its our fault we sho ...[text shortened]... tronger blahblahblahblah"
or are they going to boo everytime he even looks at a football.
You are obviously the drunk one.

s

Moves
22 Jul 08
1 edit

Apart from his close family I dont think anyone ,certainly not Man utd fans admire his character ,but A..hole or not,what a player,and thats what its about,what you can do on the field,not how you come out in the press

b

Bramall Lane

Moves
22 Jul 08

Originally posted by smartrrrrs
Apart from his close family I dont think anyone ,certainly not Man utd fans admire his character ,but A..hole or not,what a player,and thats what its about,what you can do on the field,not how you come out in the press
Must leave a bittersweet taste in the mouths of Man Utd fans though...

s

6yd box

Moves
22 Jul 08
1 edit

Originally posted by blade68
Must leave a bittersweet taste in the mouths of Man Utd fans though...
.... he is the best player in the WORLD.... when he wears the RED shirt πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„

edit: sorry HE WAS the best player in the world😡😡😡😡

s

Moves
22 Jul 08

HOW MANY OF THESE IMPORTS ,ARE PLAYING FOR THE BADGE?

Moves
23 Jul 08

HOW MANY OF THESE IMPORTS ,ARE PLAYING FOR THE BADGE?
dont think many of the domestic players are playing for the badge either, seems to be all about the pay cheque.

P
Upward Spiral

Halfway

Moves
23 Jul 08

Originally posted by stellspalfie
dont think many of the domestic players are playing for the badge either, seems to be all about the pay cheque.
It's called professional football.

Moves
23 Jul 08

It's called professional football.
so, what point are you making, because they are paid they should show no loyalty to their employer or the fans?