1. Joined
    10 Jan '08
    Moves
    31 Mar '10 14:28
    holy bajebus. if i had placed a bet (on o'sullivan) on that match i'd be MAD!~

bbc are being hella slow with their report... basically he goes 4-3 down in a first to 5 match. gets down to the colors in the 8th frame with him needing everything from the brown, he gets in pots the brown to the pink and has a straight on its spot black for the frame. seriously a blind folded monkey on crack could make this shot. he goes on and just taps the black, it just about reaches the knuckle of the pocket and stays there. what a twat.
  2. Standard memberPalynka
    Upward Spiral
    Halfway
    Moves
    31 Mar '10 14:33
    Originally posted by trev33

bbc are being hella slow with their report... basically he goes 4-3 down in a first to 5 match. gets down to the colors in the 8th frame with him needing everything from the brown, he gets in pots the brown to the pink and has a straight on its spot black for the frame. seriousl ...[text shortened]... taps the black, it just about reaches the knuckle of the pocket and stays there. what a twat.
    There's something there about crack, pot, a monkey, a twat and going from the brown to the pink, but I'm still confused as to what exactly is going on.
  3. Joined
    10 Jan '08
    Moves
    31 Mar '10 15:07
    Originally posted by Palynka
    There's something there about crack, pot, a monkey, a twat and going from the brown to the pink, but I'm still confused as to what exactly is going on.
    party at seitse's house?
  4. Standard memberPalynka
    Upward Spiral
    Halfway
    Moves
    31 Mar '10 15:24
    party at seitse's house?
    Good times...
  5. Green Boots Cave
    Moves
    15 May '10 13:34

bbc are being hella slow with their report... basically he goes 4-3 down in a first to 5 match. gets down to the colors in the 8th frame with him needing everything from the brown, he gets in pots the brown to the pink and has a straight on its spot black for the frame. seriousl ...[text shortened]... taps the black, it just about reaches the knuckle of the pocket and stays there. what a twat.
    Looks even worse after the John Higgins story.