1. Joined
    22 May '06
    Moves
    11 Feb '07 11:58
    Anyone following this? What a great second half to the Hull KR-game. Fantistic win by the HKR boys on their debut in the competition!
  2. Standard memberrhb
    Ginger Scum
    Paranoia
    Moves
    11 Feb '07 20:24
    Originally posted by SALADIN
    Anyone following this? What a great second half to the Hull KR-game. Fantistic win by the HKR boys on their debut in the competition!
    I think you've got the wrong forum... this is the "Sports" forum.
  3. Standard memberlordhighgus
    Kara Thrace &
    her special destiny
    Moves
    12 Feb '07 04:50
    Dont worry about rhb, he wouldnt know a real sport if it jumped up and hit him on the bum.
    I caught it on Fox, a hard game the whole way. That Latu guy for Wakefield was a cat, head highing that Hull guy then punching him. The try to win it at the end was supurb. A great pass from Chester, who slipped the ball inside to the final scorer. Cant remember his name but he scored first as well i think.
  4. Standard memberCityblue
    Moonchester
    Blue Moon
    Moves
    12 Feb '07 08:51
    Always watch super league - usually with disappointment being a Wolves fan!!

Anyhoo, great win for Rovers - thought they were slightly fortunate, but worked hard and got a great result......

We're happy too, beating the pie eaters away first game up, fantastic 😀
    Just hope Morley/Bridge aren't too badly injured!!
    How good was Vinnie Anderson 🙂

Looks like it might be the most competitive super league yet - all the games have been fairly close and great competition from all teams - it's going to be a great season.......
  5. Standard memberrhb
    Ginger Scum
    Paranoia
    Moves
    12 Feb '07 18:54
    Originally posted by lordhighgus
    Dont worry about rhb, he wouldnt know a real sport if it jumped up and hit him on the bum.
    I got a Dart in the bum once, and that's a real sport... so I guess I would know. 😛
  6. Joined
    22 May '06
    Moves
    12 Feb '07 19:14
    Originally posted by rhb
    I got a Dart in the bum once, and that's a real sport... so I guess I would know. 😛
    DARTS is not sport.. its a game... and thats another debate!!!😉
  7. Standard memberlordhighgus
    Kara Thrace &
    her special destiny
    Moves
    12 Feb '07 22:51
    Originally posted by rhb
    LOL!

😉

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree