1. Standard memberElamef37
    Queenslander
    Tropical North
    Moves
    15 Jul '09 13:02
    Originally posted by radioactive69
    I think Brett White should have got man of the match. The way he beat the cocky Steve Price to within an inch of his life was the highlight of the match. Price thought he was good enough to take him on but the big fella KO'ed him well and truly. That should be the end of Prices career. Can't wait to see White beat the daylights out of QLD next year. The Blues in a clean sweep next year guaranteed
    Makes me think why the Blues never played like that even win the series 😕

Of course, they only played like that to 'save face'.....you know that's true, right fella's? 😉😀😏😵
  2. Subscriberradioactive69
    Fun, fun fun!!
    On the beach
    Moves
    15 Jul '09 13:49
    Originally posted by Elamef37
    Makes me think why the Blues never played like that even win the series 😕

Of course, they only played like that to 'save face'.....you know that's true, right fella's? 😉😀😏😵
    Unfortunately the Blues selectors cost them the series. They finally picked the right team in game 3 and they trounced the toads. They should seriously think about flicking the selectors after costing the BBlues the series
  3. Standard memberElamef37
    Queenslander
    Tropical North
    Moves
    15 Jul '09 15:43
    Originally posted by radioactive69
    Unfortunately the Blues selectors cost them the series. They finally picked the right team in game 3 and they trounced the toads. They should seriously think about flicking the selectors after costing the BBlues the series
    Good thing, there's a full year to think about it all, reassess the pitiful state of the Cockroach fraternity! 😉

(I'm joking Radio) 😀

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree