Russia won the gold!!!

Russia won the gold!!!

Sports

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

J

Moves
17 May 08

Well, I've been wrong so far, so why not? 😏

I'm not actually partial to either one though. But I think because Canada won yesterday, I'd prefer to see Russia win. 😛

It's a personal bitter kind of thing. 😵

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
17 May 08
1 edit

Originally posted by Jigtie
Well, I've been wrong so far, so why not? 😏

I'm not actually partial to either one though. But I think because Canada won yesterday, I'd prefer to see Russia win. 😛

It's a personal bitter kind of thing. 😵
I hope Canada put up more of fight than Sweden did! Looks like Sweden just ran out of steam, after that great battle they had with Canada.

I think that Canada vs. Russia game could go either way actually.

Neither team has all their best National players there. I hope that will be different in 2010.

G

Moves
18 May 08

Russia!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We did it! QQ

J

Moves
18 May 08

Originally posted by Grizlyk
Russia!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We did it! QQ
😵

It's party-time in Russia, eh?

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
18 May 08

Originally posted by Jigtie
😵

It's party-time in Russia, eh?
Congratulations to Russians on a hard fought battle !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

G

Moves
19 May 08

Actualy, Im mostly a football fan, so Zenit's victory in UEFA seems to be more important for me and for the most of russians, but I like watching hockey too and especialy iternational tournaments.

The Final match was the most interesting of all - as it always happens while playing the two strongest teams.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
20 May 08

Originally posted by Grizlyk
Actualy, Im mostly a football fan, so Zenit's victory in UEFA seems to be more important for me and for the most of russians, but I like watching hockey too and especialy iternational tournaments.

The Final match was the most interesting of all - as it always happens while playing the two strongest teams.
If this tournament was an example of what we will see in 2010, we are in for some good hockey. Russia and Canada will both have better teams at that one. Finland, Sweden, are always strong teams. U.S.A. should have a good team there also. I am probably missing a team or two.