Please turn on javascript in your browser to play chess.
Sports Forum

Sports Forum

  1. 02 Feb '08 16:33
    My Twins have bitterly disappointed me. They are challenging my loyalty in a bad way.

    At least we're still better than the White Sox
  2. 02 Feb '08 17:57
    Originally posted by badmoon
    My Twins have bitterly disappointed me. They are challenging my loyalty in a bad way.

    At least we're still better than the White Sox
    And better than the Memphis Grizzlies who got nothing for Pau Gasol except a couple of draft picks.
  3. 02 Feb '08 19:21
    i thought this was a thread about the sports channel... opps sorry.
    BYE!
  4. 02 Feb '08 20:39
    Originally posted by spurs73
    i thought this was a thread about the sports channel... opps sorry.
    BYE!
    I thought this was a thread about the Grammy Award-winning Mexican Latin rock musician and guitarist known for his highly successful blend of salsa, rock, blues, and jazz.
    ADIOS!
  5. Standard member slimjim
    Death from Above
    03 Feb '08 02:06
    Originally posted by Doctor Rat
    I thought this was a thread about the Grammy Award-winning Mexican Latin rock musician and guitarist known for his highly successful blend of salsa, rock, blues, and jazz.
    ADIOS!
    I did too.
  6. 03 Feb '08 03:33
    Originally posted by slimjim
    I did too.
    Me, too. I was wondering how they'd tie it into this forum.