1. Joined
    27 Dec '05
    Moves
    14 Aug '09 17:341 edit
    Well ,to all you Scots that hate England and support every team we play , all i can say is " Norway la, la, la la la la ... Norway la, la, la la la ....😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀
  2. Account suspended
    Moves
    14 Aug '09 18:04
    Originally posted by phil3000
    Well ,to all you Scots that hate England and support every team we play , all i can say is " Norway la, la, la la la la ... Norway la, la, la la la ....😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀
    Australia gonna kick your but, lalalalalal, Australia gonna kick your but, lalalalalal
  3. Joined
    27 Dec '05
    Moves
    14 Aug '09 20:58
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    Australia gonna kick your but, lalalalalal, Australia gonna kick your but, lalalalalal
    Well, they will not have the chance to kick your arses ...la ,la la la
  4. Account suspended
    Moves
    14 Aug '09 21:262 edits
    Well, they will not have the chance to kick your arses ...la ,la la la
    it does not mater whether its Australia at cricket or Germany at football, as long as someone/anyone in fact kicks your butt it is a celebration and a joyous occasion! As for us, at least we know we are pants, yet you continue in your delusions! read it and weep my cousin from across the border, read it and weep! (BTW arse is profanity in Scotland)
  5. Joined
    27 Dec '05
    Moves
    14 Aug '09 22:16
    it does not mater whether its Australia at cricket or Germany at football, as long as someone/anyone in fact kicks your butt it is a celebration and a joyous occasion! As for us, at least we know we are pants, yet you continue in your delusions! read it and weep my cousin from across the border, read it and weep! (BTW arse is profanity in Scotland)
    You are getting Americanised with your BUTT... To be honest we have no chance and i agree with you there :'( but (but ) at least we have the chance to weep !!!! 😛
  6. SubscriberMctayto
    Highlander
    Planet Earth
    Moves
    15 Aug '09 00:53
    Sorry but the system only allows me to give this one rec 😉
  7. Account suspended
    Moves
    15 Aug '09 23:49
    Originally posted by Mctayto
    Sorry but the system only allows me to give this one rec 😉
    don't worry Mactayto my friend, Andrew Murry is out there kicking everyone's butt at the moment! where is our Englishman when we need him lalalalala, lalalalal
  8. Joined
    27 Dec '05
    Moves
    16 Aug '09 15:36
    don't worry Mactayto my friend, Andrew Murry is out there kicking everyone's butt at the moment! where is our Englishman when we need him lalalalala, lalalalal
    The English press say England are going to win this ,that ,and the other ! and you say " Andy Murry is kicking every one's butt " Well i dont know who is daftest 🙄🙄🙄
  9. Joined
    10 Jan '08
    Moves
    16 Aug '09 16:21
    The English press say England are going to win this ,that ,and the other ! and you say " Andy Murry is kicking every one's butt " Well i dont know who is daftest 🙄🙄🙄
    are england ranked second in the world at anything? but yet they're going to win everything....funny that don't you think.
  10. Joined
    27 Dec '05
    Moves
    10 Sep '09 13:48
    Originally posted by trev33
    are england ranked second in the world at anything? but yet they're going to win everything....funny that don't you think.
    Its been a good night for Scotland ,all those teams they can now support against England , us english only get to support one team its not fair ....
    Well , i suppose we will have to put up with it and take cheer in all the money you jocks will fork out buying are oppositions replica shirts 😛😛😛 😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree