1. Standard memberDaBearsFan08
    Chicago Maniac
    Moon
    Moves
    04 Jan '08 01:58
    The Bears were. I'm a huge fan of the Bears and wonder what they need to do to get back to the playoffs next year. Here's my list of things for them to do during offseason
    1. Get a new running back (Micheal Turner or Julius Jones might work well)
    2. Get a free safety (Maybe draft one)
    3. Fix passing attack. The receivers are ok but get rid of Grossman. I don't know what QB they could get.
    4. Resign Briggs, Berrian, and Ayanbedajo.
  2. Standard memberRamned
    The Rams
    Moves
    04 Jan '08 02:101 edit
    They need to get a better offensive coordinator. They definitly need 2 new WRs and a more dependable QB. I'd say try to get Anderson from Cleveland, I'm not sure how long he'll be there with Quinn. Revamp the D with a better secondary as they have a good run stop. I think they have a good halfback, perhaps need a better O-line to help him.

But - you'd do better to support the Rams in their INJURY CRISIS.

The only thing they need to specifically do with the top 5 pick is to trade it for a slightly lower pick, and work for O-Lineman. Use that trade to get a high-flying cornerback or safety. Then use the 2 and 3 pick, and the free agency to further bolster the defense and O-Line. With that you have a 10-6 or better team barring further bad luck: You'd have a near-perfect offense, St. Louis, if ya could JUST GET A SOLID O-LINE. I think it's been swapped up 4 times or 5 times this year.

SB '09 here We COME!!!!!!! *I graduate HS that year as well, so it is DESTINED.
  3. Standard memberDaBearsFan08
    Chicago Maniac
    Moon
    Moves
    04 Jan '08 02:22
    Originally posted by Ramned
    They need to get a better offensive coordinator. They definitly need 2 new WRs and a more dependable QB. I'd say try to get Anderson from Cleveland, I'm not sure how long he'll be there with Quinn. Revamp the D with a better secondary as they have a good run stop. I think they have a good halfback, perhaps need a better O-line to help him.

But - you'd do b ...[text shortened]... year.

SB '09 here We COME!!!!!!! *I graduate HS that year as well, so it is DESTINED.
    WR's are ok. Not superstars but hey get it done, especially with Hester becoming a presence now. And you didn't mention a RB. That's #1. Benson is more of a 3rd down back.
  4. Bramall Lane
    Moves
    05 Jan '08 17:40
    Season disappointment..?

Bryan Robson.

(with no apology for infiltrating this American thread!)

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree