Six Rings!

Subscribercoquette
Sports 02 Feb '09 06:44
  1. Subscribercoquette
    Already mated
    Omaha, Nebraska, USA
    Joined
    04 Jul '06
    Moves
    888058
    02 Feb '09 06:44
    An amazing game. Congratulations to the Cardinals for being great competitors.

    The commercials were pretty bad this year, with only a few bright spots.
  2. Donationrwingett
    Ming the Merciless
    Royal Oak, MI
    Joined
    09 Sep '01
    Moves
    26187
    02 Feb '09 12:27
    Three Rings for the Elven-kings under the sky,
    Six for the Steelers in the end zone,
    Nine for Mortal Men doomed to die,
    None for Kurt Warner on his dark throne
    In the Land of Pittsburgh where the Superbowls lie.
    One Ring to rule them all, One Ring to find them,
    One Ring to bring them all and in the darkness bind them
    In the Land of Pittsburgh where the Superbowls lie.
  3. Donationrwingett
    Ming the Merciless
    Royal Oak, MI
    Joined
    09 Sep '01
    Moves
    26187
    02 Feb '09 12:59
    Three Rings for the Tom Brady under the sky,
    Six for the Steelers in the end zone,
    Nine for Mortal Men doomed to die,
    None for Kurt Warner, sad and alone,
    In the Land of Pittsburgh where the Superbowls lie.
    One Ring to rule them all, One Ring to find them,
    One Ring to bring them all and on the field grind them
    In the Land of Pittsburgh where the Superbowls lie.
  4. Subscribershortcircuit
    The Energizer
    where you want to be
    Joined
    28 Jan '07
    Moves
    66536
    02 Feb '09 14:16
    Originally posted by rwingett
    Three Rings for the Tom Brady under the sky,
    Six for the Steelers in the end zone,
    Nine for Mortal Men doomed to die,
    None for Kurt Warner, sad and alone,
    In the Land of Pittsburgh where the Superbowls lie.
    One Ring to rule them all, One Ring to find them,
    One Ring to bring them all and on the field grind them
    In the Land of Pittsburgh where the Superbowls lie.
    Crappy poetry and inaccurate reporting too!! Don't quit your day job.

    Kurt Warner not only won a Super Bowl, but he was MVP of the game.
  5. Standard memberPhlabibit
    Mystic Meg
    tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4
    Joined
    27 Mar '03
    Moves
    17242
    02 Feb '09 14:281 edit
    Originally posted by coquette
    An amazing game. Congratulations to the Cardinals for being great competitors.

    The commercials were pretty bad this year, with only a few bright spots.
    GREAT game. I danced like a lil'gurl when AZ took the lead... and sulked like a toddler when Pitt came back. I can't believe I got emotionally invested in the game, only because it was so close.

    I had no hopes AZ would win, but as the game got on my hopes got high enough to plummet in the last few minutes.

    Surprisingly great game. I had a home-made burger grinder on bulky torpedo, and picked up a Boston Creme Pie for the wife and I... she was in it for the commercials and we enjoyed them for what they are.

    GI JOE!?~ That looks good. I was watching the commercial wondering what it was, looked good. When they said GI JOE... I got the Goose Bumps and smiled.

    Took a ride in the 2nd quarter when my father told me about the 3D glasses, but would have needed to drive to another town to get them when I found out they were neither at Super Stop and Shop or Cumberland Farms. Shaw's' was the place to get them, but that would have been too long a drive.

    -=The End=-

    P
  6. Joined
    07 Jan '08
    Moves
    34575
    02 Feb '09 14:29
    I still hate the Steelers!😠
  7. Joined
    07 Jan '08
    Moves
    34575
    02 Feb '09 14:29
    Originally posted by Phlabibit
    GREAT game. I danced like a lil'gurl when KC took the lead...
    KC? What game were you watching? 😛
  8. Joined
    29 Jul '01
    Moves
    8818
    02 Feb '09 14:31
    Originally posted by rwingett
    Three Rings for the Elven-kings under the sky,
    Six for the Steelers in the end zone,
    Nine for Mortal Men doomed to die,
    None for Kurt Warner on his dark throne
    In the Land of Pittsburgh where the Superbowls lie.
    One Ring to rule them all, One Ring to find them,
    One Ring to bring them all and in the darkness bind them
    In the Land of Pittsburgh where the Superbowls lie.
    Try that again. Kurt won a Super Bowl when he was with the Rams.
  9. Standard memberPhlabibit
    Mystic Meg
    tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4
    Joined
    27 Mar '03
    Moves
    17242
    02 Feb '09 14:37
    Originally posted by Badwater
    KC? What game were you watching? 😛
    Ooops... I did that a few days back also...

    Arizona.

    I keep thinking Chiefs because here in New England they speculate that Cassel might go to KC.

    All those red teams look the same to me.

    Will edit.
  10. Account suspended
    Joined
    07 Jan '09
    Moves
    544
    02 Feb '09 14:51
    Originally posted by coquette
    The commercials were pretty bad this year, with only a few bright spots.
    The commercials are always bad. They're commercials for God's sake!
  11. Standard memberPhlabibit
    Mystic Meg
    tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4
    Joined
    27 Mar '03
    Moves
    17242
    02 Feb '09 15:06
    Originally posted by Ludovician
    The commercials are always bad. They're commercials for God's sake!
    Quiet YOU!

    P-
Back to Top