Please turn on javascript in your browser to play chess.
Sports Forum

Sports Forum

  1. 07 Nov '06 07:02
    Beware, all ye Irish scoundrels! The Springboks are about to kick some serious irish ass!
  2. Standard member derbrad
    Ireland Clan Leader
    08 Nov '06 21:38
    Bring it on!!!!
  3. 09 Nov '06 11:34
    Originally posted by Lucardo
    Beware, all ye Irish scoundrels! The Springboks are about to kick some serious irish ass!
    Sorry to burst your bubble but aint no way the Boks are beating the Irish.
  4. Subscriber Loose Screw
    Insane in the Brain!
    09 Nov '06 11:45
    Originally posted by Lucardo
    Beware, all ye Irish scoundrels! The Springboks are about to kick some serious irish ass!
    What sport are we talking about?

    btw If it's a drinking sport then S.A. will lose for sure!!!
  5. Standard member derbrad
    Ireland Clan Leader
    09 Nov '06 19:39
    We are talking about Rugby, and Ireland are gonna win!

    And in honour of the occasion:
    Clan challenge 85468
  6. 10 Nov '06 02:07
    we're ready for yous!
  7. 10 Nov '06 07:00
    Originally posted by The Coffee Shop Guy
    Sorry to burst your bubble but aint no way the Boks are beating the Irish.
    One of my mates went to the irish team practise yesterday. He says that when your coach told he team to take their places on the field, they all went and stood behind the goalposts.
  8. 10 Nov '06 11:09
    Badumchh...

    Yeah.... YOUR goalposts...

    Badumchh...

  9. 10 Nov '06 12:01 / 1 edit
    Originally posted by sjeg
    Badumchh...

    Yeah.... YOUR goalposts...

    Badumchh...

    I know it's a poor joke, -just pulling your leg. (Actually none of the players showed up for the practice)
  10. Standard member derbrad
    Ireland Clan Leader
    11 Nov '06 18:41
    well done to the Irish team... good win!
  11. 11 Nov '06 22:01
    Originally posted by Lucardo
    One of my mates went to the irish team practise yesterday. He says that when your coach told he team to take their places on the field, they all went and stood behind the goalposts.
    What was that? sorry, I didn't quite catch it...

  12. 12 Nov '06 13:21
    Ah.. there it is! Silence.
  13. 13 Nov '06 02:48
    Where did all the mouthy Sudeffircanz go? You could hear a pin drop for the want of collonial bravado...
  14. 13 Nov '06 05:28
    You Irish played like Demons. Congratulations on your win. I'm looking forward to see what you do in the world cup next year.
  15. 13 Nov '06 13:30
    Cheers, mate!! Should be fun. Bring on the WC!

    Good match.