1. Standard memberRBHILL
    Acts 13:48
    California
    Moves
    25 Mar '15 20:25
    Sports Illustrated has Indians over the nationals in the World Series for 2015.
  2. Joined
    10 Jan '08
    Moves
    26 Mar '15 00:37
    And the Mets will have a winning season 😵
  3. Standard memberRBHILL
    Acts 13:48
    California
    Moves
    26 Mar '15 17:00
    Originally posted by Trev33
    And the Mets will have a winning season 😵
    S.I. has the Mets at 82-80.
  4. Donationketchuplover
    Isolated Pawn
    Wisconsin USA
    Moves
    27 Mar '15 12:31
    Hank the Dog rules all 🙂
  5. Standard memberbill718
    Enigma
    Seattle
    Moves
    28 Mar '15 02:30
    Originally posted by RBHILL
    Sports Illustrated has Indians over the nationals in the World Series for 2015.
    The Seattle Mariners will finish in the bottom half, just like they have for many years. Now that's the safest prediction on baseball!😞
  6. Joined
    10 Apr '14
    Moves
    28 Mar '15 09:331 edit
    Originally posted by bill718
    The Seattle Mariners will finish in the bottom half, just like they have for many years. Now that's the safest prediction on baseball!😞
    What's with your Seattle hate? The Mariners were one game away from the playoffs last season and only gained on the rest of the AL this offseason. So it's obvious bias on your part, one can only wonder why.
  7. Standard memberbill718
    Enigma
    Seattle
    Moves
    28 Mar '15 16:533 edits
    Originally posted by iChopWoodForFree
    What's with your Seattle hate? The Mariners were one game away from the playoffs last season and only gained on the rest of the AL this offseason. So it's obvious bias on your part, one can only wonder why.
    I live in Seattle, and I've watched the tight wad Mariner owners invest good money in a few above average players every year, and think they can skate by with a roster made up of 80% borderline minor league players. The owners of this (so called) major league team know they can count on a non stop stream of idiot fans every year stuffing cash in their wallets no matter where they finish, so why bother to invest in a team with a real chance at a world series crown? After you sift through all the player stats, and the rest of the useless data that make up this team, you'll find it's all about the money! Now...are you still puzzled?🙄
  8. Donationketchuplover
    Isolated Pawn
    Wisconsin USA
    Moves
    29 Mar '15 16:34
    Originally posted by bill718
    I live in Seattle, and I've watched the tight wad Mariner owners invest good money in a few above average players every year, and think they can skate by with a roster made up of 80% borderline minor league players. The owners of this (so called) major league team know they can count on a non stop stream of idiot fans every year stuffing cash in their wallet ...[text shortened]... ata that make up this team, you'll find it's all about the money! Now...are you still puzzled?🙄
    They're all about that fan base...no trouble
  9. Joined
    10 Apr '14
    Moves
    30 Mar '15 04:57
    Originally posted by ketchuplover
    They're all about that fan base...no trouble
    Its treble. Im sad i even know that but there it is.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree