Sports we talk about

Sports we talk about

Sports

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

J

Moves
12 Jan 07

Why do we only talk about sports like football, UFC wrestling, or soccer? Why not talk about hockey or baseball or basketball?

d

Moves
12 Jan 07

Originally posted by JohnLennonForever
Why do we only talk about sports like football, UFC wrestling, or soccer? Why not talk about hockey or baseball or basketball?
We've talked about baseball plenty.

I'd talk about Hockey but the only topics being presented are how AWESOME the Preds are 😉

Nobody cares about basketball.

And... uh... UFC? Am I missing something? I haven't seen that being discussed very much. That crap is too savage anyways. I can't understand why that kind of nonsense is put on TV while I can't even catch a glimpse of titty on TBS.

P
Mystic Meg

tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4

Moves
12 Jan 07

Baseball is in the off-season. Wait til March and April.
Basketball stinks. No one likes it.
What? 2 or three threads about UFC? We've talked more RPS than that.

P-

J

Moves
12 Jan 07

Originally posted by darvlay
We've talked about baseball plenty.

I'd talk about Hockey but the only topics being presented are how AWESOME the Preds are 😉

Nobody cares about basketball.

And... uh... UFC? Am I missing something? I haven't seen that being discussed very much. That crap is too savage anyways. I can't understand why that kind of nonsense is put on TV while I can't even catch a glimpse of titty on TBS.
We don't talk about Baseball much anymore I guess because it's out of season, but everything is about football! The only 2 recent hockey topics I"ve brought up recently are the Preds vs Anaheim and then my other was just hockey in general! Not much of a response to either threads!

J

Moves
12 Jan 07

Originally posted by Phlabibit
Baseball is in the off-season. Wait til March and April.
Basketball stinks. No one likes it.
What? 2 or three threads about UFC? We've talked more RPS than that.

P-
As for the UFC I"m probably thinking of general forum cause I"ve seen quite a bit of UFC stuff posted somewhere, or maybe it's because UFC just sticks out, Idon't know LOL!

P
Banned from edits

Grammar dyslexic

Moves
12 Jan 07

I think we have covered the sports pretty well. There is even a darts thread out there now.

J

Moves
12 Jan 07

Originally posted by PocketKings
I think we have covered the sports pretty well. There is even a darts thread out there now.
But if you look at a majority of the sports threads it's all about football!

P
Mystic Meg

tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4

Moves
12 Jan 07

They'll be about baseball come February or March.

P-

t
True X X Xian

The Lord's Army

Moves
12 Jan 07

As for the UFC I"m probably thinking of general forum cause I"ve seen quite a bit of UFC stuff posted somewhere, or maybe it's because UFC just sticks out, Idon't know LOL!
They're talking about UFC in the general forum?

(sound of trampling feet followed by slamming door)

P
Banned from edits

Grammar dyslexic

Moves
12 Jan 07

Tis the season