Spurs

Standard memberMarinkatomb
Sports 18 Nov '08 03:01
  1. Standard memberMarinkatomb
    wotagr8game
    tbc
    Moves
    18 Nov '08 03:01
    Will Harry do it? Hot or not?? I recon they'll stay up. Harry seems to have at least got them playing football, rather than whatever it was they were pretending to do before he took over, but Harry and success don't seem to go hand in hand. Give the guy a crisis and he is Jesus, Gandhi and flipping mother Teressa rolled into one, but once the crisis is over??? I wonder...
  2. Joined
    10 Jan '08
    Moves
    18 Nov '08 03:31
    Originally posted by Marinkatomb
    Will Harry do it? Hot or not?? I recon they'll stay up. Harry seems to have at least got them playing football, rather than whatever it was they were pretending to do before he took over, but Harry and success don't seem to go hand in hand. Give the guy a crisis and he is Jesus, Gandhi and flipping mother Teressa rolled into one, but once the crisis is over??? I wonder...
    stay up? they'll qualify for europe. maybe even win the UEFA cup, thats my bet.
  3. 6yd box
    Moves
    18 Nov '08 23:11
    Originally posted by Marinkatomb
    be fair... he did with the FA cup last season (including beating United on the way)
  4. Joined
    10 Jan '08
    Moves
    18 Nov '08 23:24
    Originally posted by spurs73
    be fair... he did with the FA cup last season (including beating United on the way)
    that match against utd was the only fa cup game i saw last year...they where so lucky. who did they beat in the final i forget.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree