1. Standard memberRamned
    The Rams
    Moves
    09 Mar '07 20:41
    are going to rock next year!! And seahawks will suck!!

Rams have picked up Randy McMichael TE and Drew Bennett WR - the tops on WR and TE in the Free Agency. Ha, now their offense is really going to shred teams (i.e. Seahawks.)

C'mon, be a Rams fan. Convert - especially you, Seattle fans, Philadephia fans -- Patriots fans. You know you can't resist The Burgler Bulger or Big Game Holt or Steven -Action- Jackson.
  2. Standard membertelerion
    True X X Xian
    The Lord's Army
    Moves
    09 Mar '07 21:47
    Originally posted by Ramned

Rams have picked up Randy McMichael TE and Drew Bennett WR - the tops on WR and TE in the Free Agency. Ha, now their offense is really going to shred teams (i.e. Seahawks.)

C'mon, be a Rams fan. Convert - especially you, Seattle fans, Philadephia fans -- Patriots fans. You know you can't resist The Burgler Bulger or Big Game Holt or Steven -Action- Jackson.
    NFC West should be a "darn" (arg . . . filter) tough division this year. Seattle has upgraded their secondary considerably as well as their pass rush (picked up Grant and Kerney). Still bummed we couldn't get Dielman or Graham. With McMichael of the table, we really have to re-sign Stevens, which is ok because he's got a great deal of talent.

Still lots of moves to be made and a lot of cap money to spend. We'll see how it all shakes out. I'm just glad I'm not a Bears fan right now. They're practically putting their team out for garage sale.
  3. Standard memberno1marauder
    Naturally Right
    Somewhere Else
    Moves
    09 Mar '07 22:21

A smart GM would spend his money trying to shore up a defense that gave up more touchdowns than 29 other teams.
  4. over there
    Moves
    09 Mar '07 23:01

Go Ravens.
  5. Standard membertelerion
    True X X Xian
    The Lord's Army
    Moves
    10 Mar '07 03:22
    Looks like Seattle signed Brian Russell as well. We'll release Ken Hamlin. With Mike Green healthy from last year, we should have our deep coverage issues taken care of for now. Now Seattle needs to pick up a beef cake DT to fill the holes. We had some trouble with the run up the middle last year. We've got Tubbs, but another one is necessary.
  6. Standard memberslimjim
    Death from Above
    El Paso, TX
    Moves
    10 Mar '07 07:37

Rams are going to suck just like my Falcons will.
  7. Joined
    22 May '06
    Moves
    10 Mar '07 11:10

i used to like the LA version!!

...ahhh thoses were the days! Eric running the ball, Ellard catching..LOL
  8. Standard memberRamned
    The Rams
    Moves
    10 Mar '07 19:101 edit
    Originally posted by no1marauder
    A smart GM would spend his money trying to shore up a defense that gave up more touchdowns than 29 other teams.
    they are signing defense for depth. THey will concentrate on defense during the draft.

Now look at this, Seattle (/ 49ers & Cards):

How ya gonna cover Holt, Bruce, and the new 6"5" Drew Bennett, along with Steven Jackson AND McMichael as TE -- maybe even a 4th WR!!! They are going to be a forced to be reckoned with on offense. C'mon now, GO FOR DEFENSE!!

Seattle with Kerney was a good move, but getting McMichael was a steal.
  9. Standard membertelerion
    True X X Xian
    The Lord's Army
    Moves
    11 Mar '07 18:52
    they are signing defense for depth. THey will concentrate on defense during the draft.

Now look at this, Seattle (/ 49ers & Cards):

How ya gonna cover Holt, Bruce, and the new 6"5" Drew Bennett, along with Steven Jackson AND McMichael as TE -- maybe even a 4th WR!!! They are going to be a forced to be reckoned with on offense. C'mon now, GO FOR DEFENSE!!

Seattle with Kerney was a good move, but getting McMichael was a steal.
    How about the Niners? They had a nice little run at the end of last season; they've been tossing their big cap space around in the FA market; and they've got a decent spot in the draft order.
  10. Standard memberRamned
    The Rams
    Moves
    13 Mar '07 20:01
    Originally posted by telerion
    How about the Niners? They had a nice little run at the end of last season; they've been tossing their big cap space around in the FA market; and they've got a decent spot in the draft order.
    Still, they should have had more action. They need it.

Look at the Patriots though! Clearly the best Free Agency team. Adalius Thomas, Stallworth - few other WRs...very decent.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree