1. Standard memberPocketKings
    Banned from edits
    Grammar dyslexic
    Moves
    23 Mar '07 16:36
    In every Ohio St. game in this tournament, Oden should have fouled out by halftime. Durant of Texas was a little better with the fouls, maybe the beginning of the second half, but he is out now anyway. Noah of Florida (who I just plain can't stand anyway) would probably get away with tackling opposing players on the court.

These players are being pampered, babied, and have had every single call go there way. The announcers talk of them as if they are gods. They could take a hockey stick on the court and bash peoples skulls in, the refs wouldn't call it a foul, and the announcers would say it was a good no call by the ref.

I can't stand it, these players from the lower ranked teams are busting there a$$es out there and playing great games against them only to be whistled for fouls they didn't commit, or be raped by one these "stars" and not have it called.

Something needs to be done, someone call batman.
  2. Standard memberno1marauder
    Naturally Right
    Somewhere Else
    Moves
    23 Mar '07 19:49
    Originally posted by PocketKings
    In every Ohio St. game in this tournament, Oden should have fouled out by halftime. Durant of Texas was a little better with the fouls, maybe the beginning of the second half, but he is out now anyway. Noah of Florida (who I just plain can't stand anyway) would probably get away with tackling opposing players on the court.

These players are being pamp ...[text shortened]... these "stars" and not have it called.

Something needs to be done, someone call batman.
    I hate people who can't watch a sporting event without whining and crying about the officials. Oden's been in foul trouble every game, so STFU.
  3. Joined
    05 Jan '04
    Moves
    23 Mar '07 20:281 edit
    Originally posted by no1marauder
    I hate people who can't watch a sporting event without whining and crying about the officials. Oden's been in foul trouble every game, so STFU.
    That's half the fun. 😕 The other half is whining and crying about the management (at least in Toronto it is).
  4. SubscriberSmookieP
    Lead, Follow, or..
    Saint Petersburg, FL
    Moves
    24 Mar '07 04:29
    I must admit first that I'm a Florida fan. I agree with you that someone who whines about officiating is missing the whole point. Joakim Noah has NEVER been in foul trouble, nor has he been accused of flagrantly using his notoriety to get away with anything. It pains me that most people don't like the team.
    Noah is ugly, and looks like a mutated Judy Garland. But to blame officials for letting things go is inane, and short-sighted.
  5. SubscriberSmookieP
    Lead, Follow, or..
    Saint Petersburg, FL
    Moves
    26 Mar '07 06:41
    Aren't Joakim Noah and Senjaya from american Idol related?
  6. Standard memberPocketKings
    Banned from edits
    Grammar dyslexic
    Moves
    26 Mar '07 12:05
    I hate you to.

I almost never whine about officiating, but this has been obvious and many people know it, to act like this has been a well officiated tournament is what would be short-sighted.
  7. Standard memberusmc7257
    semper fi
    Moves
    26 Mar '07 14:59
    Originally posted by SmookieP
    I must admit first that I'm a Florida fan. I agree with you that someone who whines about officiating is missing the whole point. Joakim Noah has NEVER been in foul trouble, nor has he been accused of flagrantly using his notoriety to get away with anything. It pains me that most people don't like the team.
    Noah is ugly, and looks like a mutated Judy Garland. But to blame officials for letting things go is inane, and short-sighted.
    noah is a dirty player who uses an abundance of energy as an excuse to throw large numbers of cheap elbows.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree