Steelers

Steelers

Sports

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Already mated

Omaha, Nebraska, USA

Moves
02 Jan 08

It's time for Steelers fans to check out the Steelers Fans Clan! There's room to join and lot's of opportunities to show your support for your team in the playoffs!

S7eeler

U.S.

Moves
02 Jan 08

Steeler Bragade, it's time to play defense like you and only Steelers know how and Shut down the Jags! Steelers by 4! Go Steelers

TS

Moves
03 Jan 08

the season starts on Saturday night

PoPeYe

This is embarrasking

Moves
03 Jan 08

Steelers/ Jacksonville game is going to be a muddy mess. It will be fun to watch. I think Jacksonville should win. But I like steelers too.

RN
RHP Prophet

pursuing happiness

Moves
03 Jan 08

Originally posted by cashthetrash
Steelers/ Jacksonville game is going to be a muddy mess. It will be fun to watch. I think Jacksonville should win. But I like steelers too.
Go Jax!

S7eeler

U.S.

Moves
03 Jan 08

A brigade is a military unit that is typically composed of two to five regiments or battalions, (NFL) depending on the era (70's Steel Curtain) and nationality of a given army(Football Players). Usually, a BRiGADE) is a sub-component of a division, a larger unit consisting of two or more brigades;(AFC, NFC) however, some brigades are classified as a separate brigade and operate independently from the traditional division structure. (STeeLeRS)
Hey J A X 's your going down Sat. night, the Steel Cutain will raise and fall on your dreams. Yeah you won the warm-up game, this time it's the play-offs, WIN or go home.

PoPeYe

This is embarrasking

Moves
06 Jan 08
1 edit

Originally posted by popawhele
A brigade is a military unit that is typically composed of two to five regiments or battalions, (NFL) depending on the era (70's Steel Curtain) and nationality of a given army(Football Players). Usually, a BRiGADE) is a sub-component of a division, a larger unit consisting of two or more brigades;(AFC, NFC) however, some brigades are classified as a separa on your dreams. Yeah you won the warm-up game, this time it's the play-offs, WIN or go home.
Wrong! Great game for Jax. Man those guys look powerful. Very close though. Jax 31-29 Pit

TS

Moves
06 Jan 08

there's always next season 🙁