Please turn on javascript in your browser to play chess.
Sports Forum

Sports Forum

1. Subscriber coquette
    Already mated
    02 Jan '08 05:54
    It's time for Steelers fans to check out the Steelers Fans Clan! There's room to join and lot's of opportunities to show your support for your team in the playoffs!
  2. Standard member popawhele
    S7eeler
    02 Jan '08 06:58
    Steeler Bragade, it's time to play defense like you and only Steelers know how and Shut down the Jags! Steelers by 4! Go Steelers
  3. 03 Jan '08 01:46
    the season starts on Saturday night
  4. Subscriber cashthetrash
    PoPeYe
    03 Jan '08 11:29
    Steelers/ Jacksonville game is going to be a muddy mess. It will be fun to watch. I think Jacksonville should win. But I like steelers too.
  5. Standard member Red Night
    RHP Prophet
    03 Jan '08 19:01
    Originally posted by cashthetrash
    Steelers/ Jacksonville game is going to be a muddy mess. It will be fun to watch. I think Jacksonville should win. But I like steelers too.
    Go Jax!
  6. Standard member popawhele
    S7eeler
    03 Jan '08 19:41
    A brigade is a military unit that is typically composed of two to five regiments or battalions, (NFL) depending on the era (70's Steel Curtain) and nationality of a given army(Football Players). Usually, a BRiGADE) is a sub-component of a division, a larger unit consisting of two or more brigades;(AFC, NFC) however, some brigades are classified as a separate brigade and operate independently from the traditional division structure. (STeeLeRS)
    Hey J A X 's your going down Sat. night, the Steel Cutain will raise and fall on your dreams. Yeah you won the warm-up game, this time it's the play-offs, WIN or go home.
  7. Subscriber cashthetrash
    PoPeYe
    06 Jan '08 04:41 / 1 edit
    Originally posted by popawhele
    A brigade is a military unit that is typically composed of two to five regiments or battalions, (NFL) depending on the era (70's Steel Curtain) and nationality of a given army(Football Players). Usually, a BRiGADE) is a sub-component of a division, a larger unit consisting of two or more brigades;(AFC, NFC) however, some brigades are classified as a separa on your dreams. Yeah you won the warm-up game, this time it's the play-offs, WIN or go home.
    Wrong! Great game for Jax. Man those guys look powerful. Very close though. Jax 31-29 Pit
  8. 06 Jan '08 13:26
    there's always next season