Please turn on javascript in your browser to play chess.
Sports Forum

Sports Forum

  1. 31 Jan '15 19:45
    the stupid bowl is for idiots. Real chess players dont even watch it.
  2. 01 Feb '15 18:21
    Originally posted by woadman
    the stupid bowl is for idiots. Real chess players dont even watch it.
    we should care about your opinion,, because?? These games are far more entertaining than sitting and watching a chess match.. commercials are great. 1/2 time shows can be.. Chess... well, still a step or two under watching pro golf dude.
  3. 01 Feb '15 21:28
    Originally posted by Hugh Glass
    we should care about your opinion,, because?? These games are far more entertaining than sitting and watching a chess match.. commercials are great. 1/2 time shows can be.. Chess... well, still a step or two under watching pro golf dude.
    You are completely brain-washed---"The commercials are great" ---
  4. 01 Feb '15 21:42
    Commercials suck, in general, just plain suck. Pause, fast forward and record live TV was created for a reason - bye bye ads.
  5. 01 Feb '15 22:46
    Originally posted by woadman
    You are completely brain-washed---"The commercials are great" ---
    Lol, quite possible, but when was the last time you watched a chess game for more than an hour?
  6. Standard member redbadger
    Suzzie says Badger
    02 Feb '15 15:25
    Originally posted by Hugh Glass
    Lol, quite possible, but when was the last time you watched a chess game for more than an hour?
    rather watch paint dry than pansy American football.
  7. 06 Feb '15 15:15 / 3 edits
    I tried to watch it but the thought of watching Kate Perry and her dancing sharks, which she later sued for stealing the show, and Bill Billacheck making out with his daughter on the side lines was too much for me to stomach.

    It was more of a freak show than anything.
  8. 07 Feb '15 17:07
    Originally posted by whodey
    I tried to watch it but the thought of watching Kate Perry and her dancing sharks, which she later sued for stealing the show, and Bill Billacheck making out with his daughter on the side lines was too much for me to stomach.

    It was more of a freak show than anything.
    And yet, you (and many millions) apparently watched it all.

    What does that make you lot?


    Meanwhile, for real rugby, the Six Nations are on. More men in a single team than in the entire NFL.
  9. 07 Feb '15 17:37
    Originally posted by woadman
    the stupid bowl is for idiots. Real chess players dont even watch it.
    Yeah. Just last week, 2 of the worlds strongest GM's slugged it out in a new theoretical line in the French advanced variation. It was so exciting that 117 million people tuned in to watch it.
  10. Standard member sh76
    Civis Americanus Sum
    12 Feb '15 00:20
    Unless you're a fan of one of the teams, the regular season and first 2 rounds of the playoffs is what the NFL is really about. The Super Bowl is more an event than anything else, though at least it was a good game this year.
  11. Standard member sh76
    Civis Americanus Sum
    12 Feb '15 00:23
    Originally posted by Shallow Blue
    And yet, you (and many millions) apparently watched it all.

    What does that make you lot?


    Meanwhile, for real rugby, the Six Nations are on. More men in a single team than in the entire NFL.
    ===More men in a single team than in the entire NFL.===

    LMAO.

    In the NFL, you have 290 pound men in great shape who can run 40 yards in 4.5 seconds trying to take each others' heads off and the NFL's greatest concern is always how to keep the players alive and upright for 16 games.

    But the group gropers are the real "men."

    Sure.
  12. Standard member bill718
    Enigma
    12 Feb '15 01:10
    Originally posted by woadman
    the stupid bowl is for idiots. Real chess players dont even watch it.
    I agree
  13. 13 Feb '15 22:20
    Originally posted by Shallow Blue
    And yet, you (and many millions) apparently watched it all.

    What does that make you lot?


    Meanwhile, for real rugby, the Six Nations are on. More men in a single team than in the entire NFL.
    I only caught a glimpse of the half time show and the very end of the game.

    Next year I won't make the same mistake.