1. Joined
    10 Jan '08
    Moves
    10263
    01 Aug '09 00:16
    i'm not spurs i don't read the sun. so shut it.

    but they do have one of the best dream team games going.

    here is my potential team...what do you think?

    gk - cech

    def - belletti (ok i had 3m left, who else is there? will ivanovic play more?)
    def - jagielka (need lescott to stay for that one)
    def - carragher
    def - wes brown (a snip at 3.5m if fit)

    mid - god (aka arshavin)
    mid - cahill
    mid - ireland

    gambling a bit with the forwards tbh.

    for - eduardo
    for - owen
    for - scotland (good for swansea last year and playing under the same coach, plus at 1.5m i'm not expecting much....)


    50m on the button.
  2. 6yd box
    Joined
    24 Jun '07
    Moves
    5179
    01 Aug '09 02:06
    Originally posted by trev33
    i'm not spurs i don't read the sun. so shut it.

    but they do have one of the best dream team games going.

    here is my potential team...what do you think?

    gk - cech

    def - belletti (ok i had 3m left, who else is there? will ivanovic play more?)
    def - jagielka (need lescott to stay for that one)
    def - carragher
    def - wes brown (a snip at 3.5m if fit ...[text shortened]... laying under the same coach, plus at 1.5m i'm not expecting much....)


    50m on the button.
    was that a ref to me?
    if so NO i dont read the Sun

    as for your team- well the forward line is very weak- cant see u scoring much (no pun intended there)

    Owne will be a bit player at united, Scotland wont score many, and eduardo same as Owen

    Midfield is nice
    defence- how may games is Brown going to start??
  3. Joined
    10 Jan '08
    Moves
    10263
    01 Aug '09 02:16
    Originally posted by spurs73
    was that a ref to me?
    if so NO i dont read the Sun

    as for your team- well the forward line is very weak- cant see u scoring much (no pun intended there)

    Owne will be a bit player at united, Scotland wont score many, and eduardo same as Owen

    Midfield is nice
    defence- how may games is Brown going to start??
    i joke with you πŸ˜› is that not one of rags favorite jibs at you?

    anyway, with what's his face off to shity, eduardo will be key for arsenal plus the guy is class. seriously we haven't seen the half of what this guy is capable of. my only worry is (like owen) if he can stay fit for a season. they are both proven goal scorers, owen might not start every game but he'll get enough goals to more than justify the 3m price tag. a gamble on both i'll admit but at 4 and 3m it's worth it. scotland? meh, he's a decent player and gets on well with his coach, not expecting a lot but you never know, there's always one shock player.

    brown will start most if fit and in form. he was unlucky last year...o'shea filling in (and half the player) scored 187 points last year.
  4. 6yd box
    Joined
    24 Jun '07
    Moves
    5179
    01 Aug '09 21:48
    Originally posted by trev33
    i joke with you πŸ˜› is that not one of rags favorite jibs at you?

    anyway, with what's his face off to shity, eduardo will be key for arsenal plus the guy is class. seriously we haven't seen the half of what this guy is capable of. my only worry is (like owen) if he can stay fit for a season. they are both proven goal scorers, owen might not start eve ...[text shortened]... unlucky last year...o'shea filling in (and half the player) scored 187 points last year.
    Arshavin- already off to a good start in pre-season friendlies

    Funny thing is i got him as well - in my Prem League fantasy football site😡
Back to Top