Tennessee Titans

Tennessee Titans

Sports

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

J

Moves
09 Nov 08

9-0 Heck yeah! Let me guess, that win was unimpressive for you also? And how did they win, OH YEAH the passing game that you said was mediocre at best. You know what though, when they have to throw it to win, THEY DO. 19-0 Here we come.

master of disaster

funny farm

Moves
09 Nov 08

Originally posted by JohnLennonForever
9-0 Heck yeah! Let me guess, that win was unimpressive for you also? And how did they win, OH YEAH the passing game that you said was mediocre at best. You know what though, when they have to throw it to win, THEY DO. 19-0 Here we come.
How many dollars would you care to place on the wager of a 19-0 record for Tennessee this season? I will take as much of it as you can handle. They are doing well, but they have holes and an achilles heel to deal with. Enjoy it while it lasts.

J

Moves
10 Nov 08

Originally posted by shortcircuit
How many dollars would you care to place on the wager of a 19-0 record for Tennessee this season? I will take as much of it as you can handle. They are doing well, but they have holes and an achilles heel to deal with. Enjoy it while it lasts.
Hahaha can they do it. YES. Will they do it, maybe but HIGHLY UNLIKELY. Not big enough of a chance for me to bet money on it seeing as how I"m broke. LOL But are they the best team in the league right now. YES and I don't think anyone can deny that.

u
The So Fist

Voice of Reason

Moves
17 Nov 08

these guys are 10-0 yet they are getting nowhere near the hype the colts got last time. What gives?

Is it just because Indy did it with offense and the Titans do it with defense?

Is it just because you can't sell defense to the public to get them to pay attention??

J

Moves
17 Nov 08
1 edit

Originally posted by uzless
these guys are 10-0 yet they are getting nowhere near the hype the colts got last time. What gives?

Is it just because you can't sell defense to the public to get them to pay attention??
10-0. It's far from happening but they can go 16-0 and if they do, I think they will win it all although I think they will win it all anyways this year.

S
Lead, Follow, or..

Saint Petersburg, FL

Moves
17 Nov 08

Originally posted by uzless

O or D, it doesn't matter.. it's because these guys are winning games by the skin o' their scrotums.. it's exciting nonetheless. The NFL will unfold as it always does!

J

Moves
17 Nov 08

Originally posted by SmookieP
O or D, it doesn't matter.. it's because these guys are winning games by the skin o' their scrotums.. it's exciting nonetheless. The NFL will unfold as it always does!
Not really, they are beating their opponents by an average of 11 PPG. I'd hardly call that by the skin of their scrotums. LOL But I agree it is exciting because this is a team that noone expected it from. And everyone rags our recievers because they are a bunch of no names. They may not be a Randy Moss, or a TO, or a Ocho Cinco but they get the job done WHEN THEY HAVE TO. ๐Ÿ™‚

Naturally Right

Somewhere Else

Moves
17 Nov 08

Not really, they are beating their opponents by an average of 11 PPG. I'd hardly call that by the skin of their scrotums. LOL But I agree it is exciting because this is a team that noone expected it from. And everyone rags our recievers because they are a bunch of no names. They may not be a Randy Moss, or a TO, or a Ocho Cinco but they get the job done WHEN THEY HAVE TO. ๐Ÿ™‚
These pretenders will eventually be shown to be just that. The defending WORLD CHAMPIONS made a statement by crushing the Ravens (who the Titans escaped from by the skin of their teeth) and rushing for over 200 yards against a team that was leading the league in rush defense and hadn't allowed that many yards rushing in a game in 11 years. The Titans racked up only 47 yards rushing against Ray Lewis and Co.

J

Moves
17 Nov 08

Originally posted by no1marauder
These pretenders will eventually be shown to be just that. The defending WORLD CHAMPIONS made a statement by crushing the Ravens (who the Titans escaped from by the skin of their teeth) and rushing for over 200 yards against a team that was leading the league in rush defense and hadn't allowed that many yards rushing in a game in 11 years. The Titans racked up only 47 yards rushing against Ray Lewis and Co.
Hahaha keep calling them pretenders but 10-0 is 10-0 which is 1 game better than 9-1. I suppose that even IF the Titans win the Super Bowl, that won't even be enough to convince you that they are for real?

Naturally Right

Somewhere Else

Moves
17 Nov 08

Hahaha keep calling them pretenders but 10-0 is 10-0 which is 1 game better than 9-1. I suppose that even IF the Titans win the Super Bowl, that won't even be enough to convince you that they are for real?
18-0 last year wasn't enough to beat the Giants in the Super Bowl in case you've forgotten.

J

Moves
17 Nov 08

18-0 last year wasn't enough to beat the Giants in the Super Bowl in case you've forgotten.
Yeah I know, that's why I said IF they win the Super Bowl, I'm sure that won't even be enough proof that the Titans are for real.

Naturally Right

Somewhere Else

Moves
17 Nov 08

Yeah I know, that's why I said IF they win the Super Bowl, I'm sure that won't even be enough proof that the Titans are for real.
I'm not worried about it; I don't think the Titans have any serious chance of winning the Super Bowl.

J

Moves
17 Nov 08

I'm not worried about it; I don't think the Titans have any serious chance of winning the Super Bowl.
How is 10 wins not enough to show that they can win the Super Bowl? The Giants are the MOST complete team, but they have proven that they can be beat. The Titans keep finding ways to win. Doesn't matter with how they win as long as they win. They can win with passing, rushing, defense, special teams. Tell me this, how come when the Giants win the Super Bowl after a mediocre season last year everyone jumps on their bandwagon and say that they are the GREATEST team? How come the Titans don't get the respect that they deserve, is it cause they don't have flashy players or superstars or is it cause they win in ugly ways?

42.4ยบ N / -71.2ยบ W

Moves
17 Nov 08

How is 10 wins not enough to show that they can win the Super Bowl? The Giants are the MOST complete team, but they have proven that they can be beat. The Titans keep finding ways to win. Doesn't matter with how they win as long as they win. They can win with passing, rushing, defense, special teams. Tell me this, how come when the Giants win the S ...[text shortened]... s it cause they don't have flashy players or superstars or is it cause they win in ugly ways?
It's because they are going to get found out.

J

Moves
17 Nov 08

Originally posted by kyngj
It's because they are going to get found out.
So the Giants have lost a game yet everyone is like they are the greatest team? Even if the Titans lose a game, does it mean they cannot win the Super Bowl. As no1marauder has said, record doesn't matter when it comes to the playoffs so how can anyone say the Titans do not have a chance when come playoff time, ANYONE can win it?