Please turn on javascript in your browser to play chess.
Sports Forum

Sports Forum

  1. Standard member Phlabibit
    Mystic Meg
    07 Nov '07 18:50
    The Bills might have had a chance against the Pats next week... too bad Shula had to open his fat trap and piss off the hornets.

    Sorry Bills fans, you will now be CRUSHED for what Shula said.

    P-
  2. 07 Nov '07 19:19
    Originally posted by Phlabibit
    The Bills might have had a chance against the Pats next week... too bad Shula had to open his fat trap and piss off the hornets.

    Sorry Bills fans, you will now be CRUSHED for what Shula said.

    P-
    Two Bills enter.
    One Bill leaves.




    IRNG 9
  3. 07 Nov '07 19:19
    Originally posted by Phlabibit
    The Bills might have had a chance against the Pats next week... too bad Shula had to open his fat trap and piss off the hornets.

    Sorry Bills fans, you will now be CRUSHED for what Shula said.

    P-
    I'm pretty sure Marv Levy thinks Belichik is a smug icehole as well.
  4. 07 Nov '07 19:48
    Originally posted by darvlay
    I'm pretty sure Marv Levy thinks Belichik is a smug icehole as well.
    Marv Levy...isn't he that really old guy that lost four consecutive Super Bowls?






    IRNG 180
  5. 08 Nov '07 13:01
    Originally posted by Phlabibit
    The Bills might have had a chance against the Pats next week... too bad Shula had to open his fat trap and piss off the hornets.

    Sorry Bills fans, you will now be CRUSHED for what Shula said.

    P-
    I'm gonna be there to see every sweet play. Hope it snows, so we can crush em the old fashioned way
  6. Subscriber cashthetrash
    PoPeYe
    08 Nov '07 21:17
    Originally posted by Bobla45
    I'm gonna be there to see every sweet play. Hope it snows, so we can crush em the old fashioned way
    I hope they all catch cold.