Please turn on javascript in your browser to play chess.
Sports Forum

Sports Forum

  1. Standard member rhb
    Ginger Scum
    20 Jan '07 20:43
    Back where we belong!

    http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/eng_div_1/table/default.stm

    SUPER RAMS!!!!
  2. Standard member millerman
    Y.N.W.A
    20 Jan '07 21:13
    Good stuff mate,

    The last time i looked at that league table i didin't even notice your boys..

    I take it your form over the last few months has been really good?
  3. Standard member rhb
    Ginger Scum
    20 Jan '07 21:17
    Originally posted by millerman
    Good stuff mate,

    The last time i looked at that league table i didin't even notice your boys..

    I take it your form over the last few months has been really good?
    Top form - think we've only lost once or twice since Nov, and not drawn many more. Goal diff shows we're not racking up big wins, but results like 1-0 at Southend are ground out and will hopefully see us back in the top division.
  4. 21 Jan '07 23:25
    Originally posted by rhb
    Top form - think we've only lost once or twice since Nov, and not drawn many more. Goal diff shows we're not racking up big wins, but results like 1-0 at Southend are ground out and will hopefully see us back in the top division.
    Hope not. I got fed up of battling with your stewards about the No Smoking policy last season!!!
  5. Standard member rhb
    Ginger Scum
    22 Jan '07 23:00
    Originally posted by blade68
    Hope not. I got fed up of battling with your stewards about the No Smoking policy last season!!!
    Seeing as you're coming down, that should be "Hope So" then
  6. 22 Jan '07 23:31
    Originally posted by blade68
    Hope not. I got fed up of battling with your stewards about the No Smoking policy last season!!!
    We get fools like you that smoke in a non-smoking place at Swansea's ground, which then sets the alarms off and the shutters go down on the bars, stopping everyone from getting food and drink at half time!

    P.S 3-0!!!!!!!!!!
  7. Standard member rhb
    Ginger Scum
    30 Jan '07 23:45
    bumpabumpabumpa!

    http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/eng_div_1/table/default.stm