06 May '07
    Moves
    18 Dec '07 03:30
    now the Pack and the cowgirls are 12-2
  2. Standard memberIchibanov
    King of slow
    Moves
    18 Dec '07 03:48
    Unfortunately, both Dallas and GB play crappy teams down the stretch. So they're likely to end up tied, with Dallas getting home-field with the head-to-head win.

Although, I'm sure Washington would love to send Dallas up to Lambeau in January with an upset in the last game of the year. Philly sets 'em up and Washington knocks 'em down, perhaps? That'd be sweet...
  3. Joined
    02 Jul '07
    Moves
    18 Dec '07 05:11
    Romo's thumb is injured. He says it will be fine, but thumbs can be tricky. One awkward tap on the field and he can suffer a relapse, heck, even twisting a peanut butter lid at home might do Romo in. Kurt Warner was never the same for the Rams after he injured his thumb.
  4. This is embarrasking
    Moves
    18 Dec '07 07:21
    Originally posted by Ichibanov
    Unfortunately, both Dallas and GB play crappy teams down the stretch. So they're likely to end up tied, with Dallas getting home-field with the head-to-head win.

Although, I'm sure Washington would love to send Dallas up to Lambeau in January with an upset in the last game of the year. Philly sets 'em up and Washington knocks 'em down, perhaps? That'd be sweet...
    Your walking on the fighting side of me when you hate on "Da Boys".

😠
  5. Standard memberIchibanov
    King of slow
    Moves
    19 Dec '07 03:00
    You might want to take a look at my profile. Sort of explains things...

Now if you'll excuse me, I have to go throw some snowballs at Santa Claus or something.
  6. Standard memberRobolash
    The NY Giants Fan
    Moves
    19 Dec '07 04:35
    this must be jesus he hates the cowgirls. They shouldnt have much of a problem down the stretch, but i think they r going to have problems in the playoffs
  7. This is embarrasking
    Moves
    19 Dec '07 04:53
    Originally posted by Ichibanov
    You might want to take a look at my profile. Sort of explains things...

Now if you'll excuse me, I have to go throw some snowballs at Santa Claus or something.
    AHHHHHHHHHH the Enemy!!!!!!!!!! GRRRRRRRRRRRRR!

Snow balls, you meant flashlight batteries didn't you?😲😲😲
  8. Standard memberIchibanov
    King of slow
    Moves
    19 Dec '07 05:17
    I think we have to put on our Flyers' jerseys to hurl batteries, but I may have missed a memo.
  9. Standard memberslimjim
    Death from Above
    El Paso, TX
    Moves
    22 Dec '07 22:53
    Originally posted by Doctor Rat
    Romo's thumb is injured. He says it will be fine, but thumbs can be tricky. One awkward tap on the field and he can suffer a relapse, heck, even twisting a peanut butter lid at home might do Romo in. Kurt Warner was never the same for the Rams after he injured his thumb.
    How did he hurt it? Did Jessica sit on it by accident?
  10. Joined
    02 Jul '07
    Moves
    22 Dec '07 23:031 edit
    Originally posted by slimjim
    How did he hurt it? Did Jessica sit on it by accident?
    I heard Romo hurt his thumb on the sideline from texting Simpson too much during the game.

tap tap tap tap
    i luv u mor

tap tap tap tap
    no, i luv U mor

tap tap tap tap
    i'll stop txting if u stop

tap tap tap tap
    no u stop first

tap tap tap tap
    no U stop hee hee

T.O.: "Will you get off the phone!"
    Romo: "Oh, uh sorry, what's the score?"

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree