1. Joined
    29 Jan '07
    Moves
    06 Jan '08 23:483 edits
    i dont think a week goes by when someone doesnt post a comment on here looking to find reasons why the epl is not the best league in the world, you never find them arguing over who's the best between the italian or the spanish league do you?

if there was ever proof it is the best league then this is it... we have our jealous foreign friends who post their weekly put downs looking for something... anything..... to prove it isnt, yet have such good knowledge of the league it can only represent they're just as much fans of the as the rest of us...

thanks guys... thanks to you, for proving once and for all the best league is right here.... england
  2. 6yd box
    Moves
    06 Jan '08 23:591 edit
    Originally posted by eatmybishop
    i dont think a week goes by when someone doesnt post a comment on here looking to find reasons why the epl is not the best league in the world, you never find them arguing over who's the best between the italian or the spanish league do you?

if there was ever proof it is the best league then this is it... we have our jealous foreign friends who post t guys... thanks to you, for proving once and for all the best league is right here.... england
    😀😀😀😀😀😀😀
    WELL DONE MATE..EXCELLANT POST!!

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree