Please turn on javascript in your browser to play chess.
Sports Forum

Sports Forum

  1. 26 May '12 15:40 / 2 edits
    I'm a Chelsea fan (you may have noticed). Despite being banned for the game, our skipper lifted the CL trophy wearing full ceremonial "Blues" including shin-pads apparently. There is much mirth on the interwebz about this and I have to concur much of it is hillarious. Post your favourites here:






    PS come you England...
  2. 26 May '12 22:53
    Originally posted by divegeester
    I'm a Chelsea fan (you may have noticed). Despite being banned for the game, our skipper lifted the CL trophy wearing full ceremonial "Blues" including shin-pads apparently. There is much mirth on the interwebz about this and I have to concur much of it is hillarious. Post your favourites here:






    PS come you England...
    Who the f is John Terry?

    Joey Barton for Ingerlund 2015!
  3. 27 May '12 06:13
    Originally posted by divegeester
    I'm a Chelsea fan (you may have noticed). Despite being banned for the game, our skipper lifted the CL trophy wearing full ceremonial "Blues" including shin-pads apparently. There is much mirth on the interwebz about this and I have to concur much of it is hillarious. Post your favourites here:






    PS come you England...
    It can't be bested by previous works of course, from taking back handers to tour Wembley to fanny rat antics with the opposite sex...I'll miss JT when his body finally breaks down in the footballing sense.
    Can always be relied on to make a pigs breakfast of things.

    I watched Ingerlund last night against Norway & I have nothing to worry about...they are still the directionless, clueless joke that the wider football community have come to regard us.
  4. 27 May '12 18:21
    Originally posted by Hells Caretaker
    It can't be bested by previous works of course, from taking back handers to tour Wembley to fanny rat antics with the opposite sex...I'll miss JT when his body finally breaks down in the footballing sense.
    Can always be relied on to make a pigs breakfast of things.

    I watched Ingerlund last night against Norway & I have nothing to worry about...th ...[text shortened]... ill the directionless, clueless joke that the wider football community have come to regard us.
    directionless, clueless joke that the wider football community have come to regard us

    that's reassuring, very reassuring.
  5. 27 May '12 19:29
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    directionless, clueless joke that the wider football community have come to regard us

    that's reassuring, very reassuring.
    In the words of Graham Taylor..."Put your feet up & watch us win it!"
  6. 29 May '12 16:25
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    directionless, clueless joke that the wider football community have come to regard us

    that's reassuring, very reassuring.
    Scotland ?
  7. 30 May '12 15:47
    Originally posted by phil3000
    Scotland ?
    I wont be watching it, any of you see the documentary of racism in Poland and Ukraine?
  8. 31 May '12 13:08
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    I wont be watching it, any of you see the documentary of racism in Poland and Ukraine?
    Yeah, looked like you Limeys should feel right at home.

    (Oh, and as for the subject of the thread? "John Terry wuz here" - yo mama!)

    Richard
  9. 31 May '12 14:49 / 2 edits
    Originally posted by Shallow Blue
    Yeah, looked like you Limeys should feel right at home.

    (Oh, and as for the subject of the thread? "John Terry wuz here" - yo mama!)

    Richard
    no way, they can Zeig Hail and Nazi salute the opposition, they can sing anti Jewish
    songs, they can attack Indians sitting with their wives in the family section, they can
    make monkey sounds at black players but Celtic cannot sing about Bobby Sands M.P.

    European football is full of the biggest hypocrites on the planet, its a pure sham that
    these far right wing Catholics should get to host Euro 2012.