1. cleveland ohio
    Moves
    17 Nov '06 18:12
    Today was a day of sad news for fans of college football legendary coach Bo Schembechler of Michigan died this morning as you know the biggest game ever in the history of the Ohio State/ Michigan will be played tommorrow in Columbus,Ohio at OSU. Fans here in Ohio are shocked and grieved at the loss of BO he was one of our guys from From Ohio State who learned under Ohio State coach Woody Hays Bo went on to Michigan and he and Woody Hays turned the OSU/MICHIGAN into the greatest rivalry in all of college football i am a lifelong Buckeye Fan who happens to like and respect the Michigan football program...... MY CONDOLENCES GOES OUT TO THE SCHEMBECHLER FAMILY HERE IN OHIO AND MICHIGAN AND TO THE FANS OF MICHIGAN WE FEEL YOUR LOSS GOD BLESS US ALL
  2. Standard memberPhlabibit
    Mystic Meg
    tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4
    Moves
    19 Nov '06 01:301 edit
    Originally posted by richfeet
    Today was a day of sad news for fans of college football legendary coach Bo Schembechler of Michigan died this morning as you know the biggest game ever in the history of the Ohio State/ Michigan will be played tommorrow in Columbus,Ohio at OSU. Fans here in Ohio are shocked and grieved at the loss of BO he was one of our guys from From Ohio State who le ...[text shortened]... MILY HERE IN OHIO AND MICHIGAN AND TO THE FANS OF MICHIGAN WE FEEL YOUR LOSS GOD BLESS US ALL
    I would have loved to see Michigan pull this off, and actually watched this game. I'm not into college football, but this game was a 'must watch' for any sports fan.

Close game, great game. Would have been nice for #2 to take it, I always go with 'the underdog' unless we're talking Pat's football.

Well, actually I'm glad the Pats are starting to look like underdogs again. Give them something to play for and I don't want their hands getting to heavy with rings.

P-

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree