1. Donationketchuplover
    G.O.A.T.
    Wisconsin USA
    Joined
    09 Dec '01
    Moves
    53464
    26 Dec '13 21:39
    Go Packers! And may the Bears continue to really really really really really suck!
  2. Standard memberRBHILL
    Acts 13:48
    California
    Joined
    21 May '03
    Moves
    223260
    27 Dec '13 01:53
    Originally posted by ketchuplover
    Go Packers! And may the Bears continue to really really really really really suck!
    http://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/4216421
  3. Standard memberRBHILL
    Acts 13:48
    California
    Joined
    21 May '03
    Moves
    223260
    30 Dec '13 04:53
    🙁

    I was glad that the Eagles won their game.
  4. Joined
    10 Jan '08
    Moves
    10260
    30 Dec '13 06:43
    49ers @ Packers with Rodgers 😲
  5. Joined
    10 May '09
    Moves
    13341
    30 Dec '13 17:08
    Originally posted by Trev33
    49ers @ Packers with Rodgers 😲
    Sucks they way they do their seeding, but it is what it is.
  6. Joined
    08 Aug '09
    Moves
    708
    30 Dec '13 17:11
    Originally posted by USArmyParatrooper
    Sucks they way they do their seeding, but it is what it is.
    Haven't the 49ers owned the packers the past few years?

    In lambeau 49ers can stop the run while running and they are the superior team anyhow so they should win.
  7. Joined
    10 May '09
    Moves
    13341
    31 Dec '13 00:512 edits
    Originally posted by MISTER CHESS
    Haven't the 49ers owned the packers the past few years?

    In lambeau 49ers can stop the run while running and they are the superior team anyhow so they should win.
    I was talking in general. I favor them to win, but the past two teams we've played against exposed a vulnerability to the pass. For crying out loud Palmer dropped over 400 yards on our @$$. Now we face Aaron Rodgers.

    This isn't a team I'm looking past.

    PS: I'm rooting for your Colts to beat the Chiefs.
  8. Joined
    08 Aug '09
    Moves
    708
    31 Dec '13 01:13
    Originally posted by USArmyParatrooper
    I was talking in general. I favor them to win, but the past two teams we've played against exposed a vulnerability to the pass. For crying out loud Palmer dropped over 400 yards on our @$$. Now we face Aaron Rodgers.

    This isn't a team I'm looking past.

    PS: I'm rooting for your Colts to beat the Chiefs.
    The cards recieving Corp is pretty good so I wouldn't be too concerned.

    I think the Colts will win at home but KC is better than most think, much better IMO than they were at 9-0.
  9. Joined
    14 Dec '07
    Moves
    3763
    31 Dec '13 14:30
    Originally posted by USArmyParatrooper
    I was talking in general. I favor them to win, but the past two teams we've played against exposed a vulnerability to the pass. For crying out loud Palmer dropped over 400 yards on our @$$. Now we face Aaron Rodgers.

    This isn't a team I'm looking past.

    PS: I'm rooting for your Colts to beat the Chiefs.
    Look, no reason to hate the chiefs, you got rid of the guy. You don't have to cry about him anymore. He can throw 5 yard passes for Andy Reid all day and it won't hurt you one bit.
  10. Joined
    10 May '09
    Moves
    13341
    01 Jan '14 03:46
    Originally posted by dryhump
    Look, no reason to hate the chiefs, you got rid of the guy. You don't have to cry about him anymore. He can throw 5 yard passes for Andy Reid all day and it won't hurt you one bit.
    Actually it's so the 49ers will get a better draft pick, smart one.
  11. Joined
    10 May '09
    Moves
    13341
    01 Jan '14 03:501 edit
    Originally posted by MISTER CHESS
    The cards recieving Corp is pretty good so I wouldn't be too concerned.

    I think the Colts will win at home but KC is better than most think, much better IMO than they were at 9-0.
    When they were 9 - 0 everyone was on their nuts rating them #1 in the power ranking. They have yet to beat a team with a winning record, were as the Colts have beat some of the best teams in football.

    What's are the odds makers giving?
Back to Top