1. Standard membersasquatch672
    Don't Like It Leave
    Walking the earth.
    Moves
    15 Jan '09 06:262 edits
    My wife is an avid Steelers fan. She can tell you more about the nuances of the 3-4 than most Sportscenter morons. Knows the full history of the franchise chapter and verse. Tonight, she started playing the Steelers songs in the house.

I will engage in no such conduct. I believe one must not count one's chickens before they're hatched, dry themselves off, turn into cute, fuzzy yellow chicks with orange feet, grow up in a cage that's way too small for them living a miserable life, until they wind up in a shallow pool waiting for some Mexican to flip a switch and electrocute their ass so they can have their throats cut and wind up as a quesadilla at Friday's that some anorexic chick won't even finish, causing the waiter to dump their plate in a trashcan and wasting my chicken's entire meaningless, miserable existence.

So I will not allow the war to begin. Not now. Not until the Pennsylvania State Championship is set. I'm going to let her have these three days. I'm going to drink heavily, lock myself in my basement, and ignore her for the next three weeks. I promise - I won't kill her or otherwise cause her bodily harm.
  2. Standard memberzakkwylder
    Mouth for war
    Burlington, KY
    Moves
    15 Jan '09 07:02
    Either way, I don't see you getting laid. One of the few drawbacks of being involved with a woman who watches football.
  3. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    15 Jan '09 15:31
    He was talking about his wife, not his girlfriend. What made you think he was getting any anyhow?
  4. 6yd box
    Moves
    15 Jan '09 20:40
    Originally posted by Eladar
    He was talking about his wife, not his girlfriend. What made you think he was getting any anyhow?
    😵😵😵😵😵😵😵😵😵😵😵
  5. Madison Square Garde
    Moves
    15 Jan '09 23:10
    Originally posted by spurs73
    😵😵😵😵😵😵😵😵😵😵😵
    Seems like everybody is over looking the Cards. Watch out!!!
  6. Standard memberzakkwylder
    Mouth for war
    Burlington, KY
    Moves
    15 Jan '09 23:44
    Originally posted by Eladar
    Touche.

And since both the Chargers and NYG are out of it, I'd rather see the cards win it.
  7. Subscribershortcircuit
    master of disaster
    funny farm
    Moves
    16 Jan '09 00:42
    Originally posted by sasquatch672
    My wife is an avid Steelers fan. She can tell you more about the nuances of the 3-4 than most Sportscenter morons. Knows the full history of the franchise chapter and verse. Tonight, she started playing the Steelers songs in the house.

I will engage in no such conduct. I believe one must not count one's chickens before they're hatched, dry them ...[text shortened]... the next three weeks. I promise - I won't kill her or otherwise cause her bodily harm.
    Wouldn't it be a hoot is the Ravens play the Cardinals in the Super Bowl?

Guess the theme song would be "Who's Sorry Now?"
  8. Madison Square Garde
    Moves
    16 Jan '09 04:29
    Originally posted by shortcircuit
    Wouldn't it be a hoot is the Ravens play the Cardinals in the Super Bowl?

Guess the theme song would be "Who's Sorry Now?"
    that would be sweet
  9. Subscribershortcircuit
    master of disaster
    funny farm
    Moves
    20 Jan '09 12:52
    Originally posted by sasquatch672

I will engage in no such conduct. I believe one must not count one's chickens before they're hatched, dry them ...[text shortened]... the next three weeks. I promise - I won't kill her or otherwise cause her bodily harm.
    Guess you will know that Steelers fight song by heart now. Ah, the Eagles, always the bridesmaid, never the bride.
  10. Standard memberSeitse
    Doug Stanhope
    That's Why I Drink
    Moves
    20 Jan '09 13:40
    Maybe it's nothing but a hidden message.

Something like "either you pay attention to me or I will do the whole defensive line of the Steelers"

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree