This year's

This year's "Game of the Century"

Sports

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Naturally Right

Somewhere Else

Moves
04 Nov 11

That's what the hype is for the LSU-Alabama match up tomorrow night. Alabama's at home and 4 1/2 point favorites in Vegas. All you experts out there have some stones and pick it and have the guts to select a final score. I'll start:

Alabama 28 LSU 20. Home field, better D, better running game = Bama win.

master of disaster

funny farm

Moves
04 Nov 11

Originally posted by no1marauder
That's what the hype is for the LSU-Alabama match up tomorrow night. Alabama's at home and 4 1/2 point favorites in Vegas. All you experts out there have some stones and pick it and have the guts to select a final score. I'll start:

I think the game will be closer than that. Saban prepares well for big games.
Les Miles is a little shakier in the big ones.

Alabama 24 - LSU 21

Moves
04 Nov 11

Alabama 20 - LSU 27

S
Lead, Follow, or..

Saint Petersburg, FL

Moves
05 Nov 11

I agree along the same lines, but a little more D than that.

Tide 20-17

Naturally Right

Somewhere Else

Moves
06 Nov 11
1 edit

Congrats to LSU, but the game was a snoozer. Both teams played tight and Saban made some bonehead moves like leaving a guy with a bad ankle in to try to return a punt that he wound up letting go over his head costing them 30 yards.

There was a big questionable call on an LSU interception at their one yard line; I thought the Alabama receiver landed with the ball still in his hands. But the Crimson Tide had many opportunities after that; maybe 'Bama should find a kicker.

w

Moves
06 Nov 11

LSU 9 and Alabama 6.

w

Moves
06 Nov 11

Originally posted by whodey
LSU 9 and Alabama 6.
Wow!! I was right!!! 😲

w

Moves
06 Nov 11

Congrats to LSU, but the game was a snoozer. Both teams played tight and Saban made some bonehead moves like leaving a guy with a bad ankle in to try to return a punt that he wound up letting go over his head costing them 30 yards.

There was a big questionable call on an LSU interception at their one yard line; I thought the Alabama receive ...[text shortened]... ands. But the Crimson Tide had many opportunities after that; maybe 'Bama should find a kicker.
Actually, I picked LSU long ago in another thread even though I did not give a score.

master of disaster

funny farm

Moves
06 Nov 11

Wow!! I was right!!! 😲
Cincinnati Bengals, Ohio State Buckeyes and now...the demise of the LSU Tigers.

The inverse whodey curse is alive.

S
Lead, Follow, or..

Saint Petersburg, FL

Moves
06 Nov 11

The shot of the guy with tears streaming down his face, through all the red make-up at the end was priceless~ 😉

I don't like either team (Gator fan) but IMO Bama missed so many opportunities, it was theirs to lose.

w

Moves
06 Nov 11

Originally posted by shortcircuit
Cincinnati Bengals, Ohio State Buckeyes and now...the demise of the LSU Tigers.

The inverse whodey curse is alive.
I really can't take credit. The only way I knew to pick LSU was the fact you picked Bama. Really it was a no brainer at that point.

w

Moves
06 Nov 11

Originally posted by SmookieP
The shot of the guy with tears streaming down his face, through all the red make-up at the end was priceless~ 😉

I don't like either team (Gator fan) but IMO Bama missed so many opportunities, it was theirs to lose.
I'm glad the game went into overtime and was like watching grass grow. Really, I wanted the game to last for another 6 hours until they were begging to be put out of their misery and then both forced to accept a tie 0-0.

Of course, as with most other things I was denied my wishes and forced to watch one of two teams I also loath come out on top.

I say LSU's victim in the NCG will be Stanford. Hopefully, Stanford does not suffer by putting up much of a fight.

master of disaster

funny farm

Moves
06 Nov 11

I really can't take credit. The only way I knew to pick LSU was the fact you picked Bama. Really it was a no brainer at that point.
You are an idiot AND a liar then. You made your choice BEFORE I made mine moron.

Moves
06 Nov 11

YAY my team won... this was hockey, right?

master of disaster

funny farm

Moves
06 Nov 11

Originally posted by Trev33
YAY my team won... this was hockey, right?
Good guess Trev. You did have a 50-50 shot of being right.
Now collect your winnings and toss in a buck and you can get a 50 cent cup of coffee.