1. Joined
    02 Jul '07
    Moves
    11 Nov '07 20:50
    DOLPHINS

The Palm Beach Post reported that prior to the 21-0 victory of the Dolphins over the Patriots on December 13 2006, the Dolphins staff purchased tape with audio (the League supplies game tapes to teams upon request, but these tapes have no audio). Dolphins players said these tapes were critical in preparing to identify quarterback audibles and line-blocking calls, and they considered this inside information on the Patriots audible system. "I've never seen Brady so flustered," said Dolphins middle linebacker Zach Thomas. And what did the commissioner do? "Reaction around the league office was, 'That's football,' " said AFC spokesman Steve Alic.
  2. Standard memberPhlabibit
    Mystic Meg
    tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4
    Moves
    11 Nov '07 21:53
    Originally posted by Doctor Rat
    DOLPHINS

The Palm Beach Post reported that prior to the 21-0 victory of the Dolphins over the Patriots on December 13 2006, the Dolphins staff purchased tape with audio (the League supplies game tapes to teams upon request, but these tapes have no audio). Dolphins players said these tapes were critical in preparing to identify quarterback audibles and ...[text shortened]... action around the league office was, 'That's football,' " said AFC spokesman Steve Alic.
    This wasn't called cheating for some reason, but is a fine example of what I've been saying. Pats are not the first, not the only, and not the last to do something like this.

I'd make a list of cry-babies here in sports forum, but they know who they are will be showing themselves soon enough after your wonderful list of cheating threads.

Losers welcome!

P-

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree