1. Standard memberPalynka
    Upward Spiral
    Halfway
    Moves
    04 Sep '08 12:44
    My question is... what were they doing together in the toilet in the first place? 😲

The peculiar tale of Tiago and the toilet

With the transfer window snapping shut tonight, you can be sure Juventus will be receptive to all offers for Portuguese midfielder Tiago Mendes. Club president Giovanni Cobolli Gigli has confirmed reports that Mendes locked him in a toilet, where he remained trapped for over an hour, after a falling out. "The story of me being locked in the toilet by Tiago is true," Gigli told Sky Italia this week. "Alessandro Del Piero responded to the noise of me punching the door and offered to break it down. I told him it was better if someone else did it, as he needed to keep his shoulders in good shape for the Fiorentina game."

http://blogs.guardian.co.uk/sport/2008/09/01/ronaldinho_shines_but_normal_o.html
  2. Standard memberSeitse
    Doug Stanhope
    That's Why I Drink
    Moves
    04 Sep '08 14:03
    Originally posted by Palynka
    My question is... what were they doing together in the toilet in the first place? 😲
    Negotiating?
  3. Standard memberPalynka
    Upward Spiral
    Halfway
    Moves
    04 Sep '08 14:32
    Originally posted by Seitse
    Negotiating?
    Do you think they sealed the deal with spit?
  4. Standard memberSeitse
    Doug Stanhope
    That's Why I Drink
    Moves
    04 Sep '08 14:38
    Originally posted by Palynka
    Do you think they sealed the deal with spit?
    Er... yes... spit... rrrrright.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree