1. Standard memberbill718
    Enigma
    Seattle
    Moves
    13 Feb '12 12:321 edit
    http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/golf-devil-ball-golf/tiger-woods-melts-down-spectacular-fashion-pebble-beach-001223966.html

It seems like every time Mr. Woods get close to winning these days, something gets in his head, and he enters loser land. I'm aware Mr. Woods won a tournament awhile back, but it seems like Mr. Woods is having trouble with his mental situation on the golf course. I'm no Tiger Woods fan, frankly I think he's a arrogent, disrespectful jackass, but after so many meltdowns the last 2 years or so, I'm (almost) beginning to feel sorry for him. πŸ˜•
  2. Standard membersh76
    Civis Americanus Sum
    New York
    Moves
    13 Feb '12 14:15
    Originally posted by bill718
    http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/golf-devil-ball-golf/tiger-woods-melts-down-spectacular-fashion-pebble-beach-001223966.html

It seems like every time Mr. Woods get close to winning these days, something gets in his head, and he enters loser land. I'm aware Mr. Woods won a tournament awhile back, but it seems like Mr. Woods is having trouble with his mental ...[text shortened]... r so many meltdowns the last 2 years or so, I'm (almost) beginning to feel sorry for him. πŸ˜•
    Tiger's problem is that he got too rich and too famous too fast. He was so young when he burst on the scene that he never had a chance to learn humility. What he later found out is that, as much as the American media loves to build a superstar, they love even more to tear him down.
  3. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    15 Feb '12 03:11
    Originally posted by sh76
    Tiger's problem is that he got too rich and too famous too fast. He was so young when he burst on the scene that he never had a chance to learn humility. What he later found out is that, as much as the American media loves to build a superstar, they love even more to tear him down.
    I think he got a taste of humility from his ex.

One of the biggest problems with people who have money is that you rarely get your arse ripped for things you should. You inevitably become surrounded by "yes" men and women who only want a check from you.

It goes something like this.

"What do you say I buy the Elephant man?"

"Sure, sounds good."

"How about I sleep in hyperbaric chambers every night?"

"Yep, you the man."

"In fact, how about a dose of propofol to help me sleep at night?"

"Just say when and where."

Of course, this all comes to an abrupt hault with an angry wife at the other end of a golf club. πŸ˜›
  4. Standard memberboarman
    member 001
    Planet Oz
    Moves
    20 Feb '12 10:56
    Maybe Tiger is having flashbacks and he only has 18 holes on his mind and they are not on the golf course.
  5. Joined
    06 Aug '11
    Moves
    22 Feb '12 02:03
    Originally posted by boarman
    Maybe Tiger is having flashbacks and he only has 18 holes on his mind and they are not on the golf course.
    Eldricks' doctor got caught at the border. He hasnt won anything significant since.
  6. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    24 Feb '12 23:51
    He just got to go back to what he was doing when he was married.

He was winning everything then!
  7. Joined
    18 Jan '07
    Moves
    28 Feb '12 21:32
    Originally posted by Very Rusty
    He just got to go back to what he was doing when he was married.
    But... you can't cheat on your wife when she's no longer your wife!

Richard
  8. Account suspended
    Moves
    28 Feb '12 22:40

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

9. Joined
    15 Jun '06
    Moves
    28 Feb '12 22:512 edits
    The post that was quoted here has been removed
    That is only one example and it is a biased example. Nobody in America wants to bring Lance Armstrong down because of what he went through. People would rather believe that he did it without performance enhancing drugs because it makes themselves feel better.

In other words, his story is a feel-good story that nobody in America wants to wreck because they feel he somehow represents what it is to be american.
  10. Account suspended
    Moves
    28 Feb '12 23:512 edits

11. Joined
    15 Jun '06
    Moves
    29 Feb '12 02:001 edit
    See, now you're distorting what I wrote. 90% of what you wrote has no bearing on my post.

PS You're the one who is always biased against me.

PPS Women shouldn't have equal rights. πŸ˜‰
  12. Account suspended
    Moves
    29 Feb '12 02:111 edit

13. Joined
    15 Jun '06
    Moves
    29 Feb '12 02:191 edit
    Hilarious. You are much too serious.
  14. Joined
    06 Aug '11
    Moves
    01 Mar '12 03:01
    Originally posted by bill718

It seems like every time Mr. Woods get close to winning these days, something gets in his head, and he enters loser land. I'm aware Mr. Woods won a tournament awhile back, but it seems like Mr. Woods is having trouble with his mental ...[text shortened]... r so many meltdowns the last 2 years or so, I'm (almost) beginning to feel sorry for him. πŸ˜•
    Youre a beauty?????Really???? Not only has Eldrick fallen to the 178th best player in the world, he seems to have taken quite the nosedive on the cute remarks list also. Anyone see any articles about Eldrick losing in the second round of match play last week? When he won in the first round, you would have thought he had just won the grand slam😡% Somebody, paleeeze, get this whoremonger some peds, he has some Jack-chasin to do, and pedless talent isnt going to cut it! Go, Eldrick go! Go, Eldrick go! Snap hook that ho! Go, Eldrick go!πŸ˜€πŸ˜²....Daddy, Daddy! Why cant you come home to us and mommy? Go, Eldrick o! Go, Eldrick go!
  15. Subscribershortcircuit
    master of disaster
    funny farm
    Moves
    26 Mar '12 12:40
    Originally posted by mudpie
    Youre a beauty?????Really???? Not only has Eldrick fallen to the 178th best player in the world, he seems to have taken quite the nosedive on the cute remarks list also. Anyone see any articles about Eldrick losing in the second round of match play last week? When he won in the first round, you would have thought he had just won the grand slam😡% Somebody, pa ...[text shortened]... go!πŸ˜€πŸ˜²....Daddy, Daddy! Why cant you come home to us and mommy? Go, Eldrick o! Go, Eldrick go!
    Tiger has risen back to #6 in the world.

Quite a meteoric rise, don't you think??

You sure have been quiet mudpie.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree