Please turn on javascript in your browser to play chess.
Sports Forum

Sports Forum

1. Donation rwingett
    Ming the Merciless
    21 May '07 00:24
    In the vaunted World Series "rematch", the Tigers swept the Cardinals three games to none. We outscored them 28-12. But the only thing it counts for is to move us closer toward our next post-season series, which is more than the Cardinals have to look forward to.
  2. 21 May '07 01:13
    Originally posted by rwingett
    In the vaunted World Series "rematch", the Tigers swept the Cardinals three games to none. We outscored them 28-12. But the only thing it counts for is to move us closer toward our next post-season series, which is more than the Cardinals have to look forward to.
    AL dominance continues in the regular season. Hopefully the y will win the series.

The ards are old and have severe pitching issues. How dumb to have two ex-closers used as starting pitchers. They are toast.
  3. 22 May '07 14:42
    I was starting to wonder what happened to Mr. Detroit Tigers Baseball this season...
  4. Donation rwingett
    Ming the Merciless
    22 May '07 14:58
    Originally posted by darvlay
    I was starting to wonder what happened to Mr. Detroit Tigers Baseball this season...
    This forum is such crap I can seldom bring myself to post in it.
  5. 22 May '07 15:02
    To early to worry 'bout the Tigers, but my Red Wings better show up tonight.

Restore the roar