1. Joined
    26 Jan '06
    Moves
    31 Dec '07 05:08
    So my Titans beat the Colts to improve to 10-6, 2 games better than last year and make it to the playoffs. And they did that with Vince Young out most of the 2nd half. Hell yeah! Anyways next week we're off to San Diego to take the Chargers out! Sorry for all you Browns fans!
  2. Standard memberneonpeon41
    The Conductor
    With the band
    Moves
    31 Dec '07 06:20
    That's right. They won w/out Vince Young part of the game...and also most of the Colts starters!

Congratulations. I am glad they made it in, though. It makes the Colts look that much more impressive when when they win the division with 3 of 4 teams making the playoffs with the 4th narrowly missing. But I guess not every team gets to play the Dolphins, Bills and Jets twice each season, huh?
  3. Standard memberGalaxyShield
    Mr. Shield
    Moves
    31 Dec '07 06:56
    Originally posted by neonpeon41
    That's right. They won w/out Vince Young part of the game...and also most of the Colts starters!

Congratulations. I am glad they made it in, though. It makes the Colts look that much more impressive when when they win the division with 3 of 4 teams making the playoffs with the 4th narrowly missing. But I guess not every team gets to play the Dolphins, Bills and Jets twice each season, huh?
    Yes, Congrats to the Titans. I was hoping to see the Browns again, but they'll be fine next year.

Glad to see the Texans finish even as well. Although they didn't exactly 'narrowly miss'. 3 teams is the most one division can have. Although I wish they would have made it instead of the Titans, but it's not a perfect world, I guess. 😉
  4. Joined
    26 Jan '06
    Moves
    31 Dec '07 15:30
    Originally posted by GalaxyShield
    Yes, Congrats to the Titans. I was hoping to see the Browns again, but they'll be fine next year.

Glad to see the Texans finish even as well. Although they didn't exactly 'narrowly miss'. 3 teams is the most one division can have. Although I wish they would have made it instead of the Titans, but it's not a perfect world, I guess. 😉
    What can I say, Titans are a better team than the Texans! But you got to give the AFC South credit, it is the toughest division in football and the only division where every team doesn't have a losing record. Now what will be funny is if the Titans beat the Chargers and the Jags beat the Steelers. Then you have 3 out of 4 teams from the AFC South remaining in the playoffs. If that happened, Patriots would play Tennessee and Colts would play Jacksonville.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree