1. Subscribershortcircuit
    master of disaster
    funny farm
    Moves
    03 Oct '08 01:48
    Originally posted by jacko11
    for staters mate. WWF isn't around anymore it's WWE , it is TNA not TNT and raw is part of WWE. you probably dont even know what youre talking about. live in the now not the past. and anyway ask all the wrestlers that have got injured. you cant fake an injury
    You are a real piece of work. Of course they get hurt, but when they do it is accidents. Have you ever heard of actors being hurt performing stunts in movie shoots? If you haven't, well it does happen, and more often than you think.

Have you ever watched a bout where one wrestler is pummeled non-stop for 5 minutes and he is wobbling and can barely stand up? Then, miraculously, he is suddenly infused with super human power and begins to fight like a brand new fighter and comes back to win the match. This is one of the more popular scripts.

Have you ever noticed that EVERYTIME a wrestler throws a punch, he simultaneously stomps his foot on the mat to give the idea this was a massive punch when in fact, the are nothing but glancing blows? Take a look at it...it is scripted.

Have you ever seen a massively rugged wrestler get staggered by a mighty slap on the chest from his opponent? Another scripted move and it is nothing but a noise maker with no inflicted pain or injury. Happens a bunch.

Guess you are fooled by the fake blood capsules that they break. Guess you believe that you can crash tables across the head of a wrestler and not split the head open or at least provide a concussion. Or brass knucklers pulled out of the trunks not knocking a man out or even breaking the skin. Maybe you need to get a real life education of what kinds of damage this stuff does if it is really applied and not just acting.

They feast on people like you who want to believ it is real. You are the ones buying tickets and memorabilia. They love you. You aren't very smart.
  2. Joined
    13 Aug '08
    Moves
    03 Oct '08 03:03
    your not smart. why dont you go onto google images and look at a few pictures of sabu look at his biceps the have massive dents from wrestling from barbwire. he was on ECW and that is wrestling and its real
  3. Subscribershortcircuit
    master of disaster
    funny farm
    Moves
    03 Oct '08 04:56
    your not smart. why dont you go onto google images and look at a few pictures of sabu look at his biceps the have massive dents from wrestling from barbwire. he was on ECW and that is wrestling and its real
    Wow....that has to be proof positive. hell, they couldn't doctor a photograph, right? Heck, they can't even doctor video. man, you must be right. Oh baby, let's go get tanked up an watch us some rasslin'!!
  4. Joined
    13 Aug '08
    Moves
    03 Oct '08 05:08
    why would the edit the photo. the only photo people would want to edit is a photo of your face. actually why would someone even take a picture of your ugly face in the first place. but i dont blame you because every mirror that you look in would break before you get to see yourself.
  5. Subscribershortcircuit
    master of disaster
    funny farm
    Moves
    03 Oct '08 05:30
    Yee haw...let's go get us a six pack and some hog jowls and watch us some rasslin! It's for real yew know!!
  6. Joined
    13 Aug '08
    Moves
    03 Oct '08 05:35
    well whats your favourite thing to watch on tv (if you can afford a tv) i bet its pony riding
  7. Subscribershortcircuit
    master of disaster
    funny farm
    Moves
    03 Oct '08 11:14
    well whats your favourite thing to watch on tv (if you can afford a tv) i bet its pony riding
    Hummm. I like wathcing Hee Haw re-runs, and the three R's.....Racing, Rodeo, and Rasslin'. I'll get me a big ol' bag of pork rinds and 6 pack and then a can of skoal and I am set for a rippin' good time.
  8. Joined
    13 Aug '08
    Moves
    03 Oct '08 12:30
    RRR RAVE ON
  9. Joined
    05 Jan '04
    Moves
    03 Oct '08 12:52
    Professional Wrestling is for children and homosexuals.
  10. Subscribershortcircuit
    master of disaster
    funny farm
    Moves
    03 Oct '08 12:57
    Originally posted by darvlay
    Professional Wrestling is for children and homosexuals.
    Billy Bob, Joe Bob, and their son, Billy Joe Bob want to have a word with you behind the ring!! 😉
  11. Joined
    13 Aug '08
    Moves
    03 Oct '08 13:24
    and that would be you
  12. Subscribershortcircuit
    master of disaster
    funny farm
    Moves
    03 Oct '08 13:47
    and that would be you
    Are you sure you want to be a stand up comedian when you grow up?
  13. Joined
    13 Aug '08
    Moves
    03 Oct '08 13:50
    well if i did i bet youd be in a pub getting drunk watching
  14. St. Paul, Minnesota
    Moves
    03 Oct '08 13:57
    Wrestling is one of the most difficult sports there is. That is, free style, greco roman, collegiate. But professional wrestling is not a sport at all. The results are bogus. It is not a true competion in any kind. Just look at the way they go for the cover for a pin. Ridiculous.

Certainly, they are athletic and they pull off some impressive stunts that are physcially challenging. But a sport is a true competition. There is no competition.
  15. Joined
    13 Aug '08
    Moves
    03 Oct '08 14:06
    sport does not have to be competition.what if i just want to go for a run. that's not competative but it is still a sport

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree