Tom Brady's Foot.

Tom Brady's Foot.

Sports

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

DR

Moves
25 Aug 08

At the beginning of camp workouts, Brady said he hadn't been able to lift any weights because his foot was STILL injured from last year after the AFC championship game. Now suddenly we hear that Brady's "current" injury is on the same foot, but, like, TOTALLY different. I think there are good odds that it's the same injury, it's not healing well, and Brady and Bellichick are keeping mum about how severe the situation is. OR, maybe the foot isn't injured at all, and this is Bill's way of excusing Brady out of any pre-season games, avoiding possible senseless injury in a senseless game. Not to mention Beliichick gets to mess with the NFL's head by creatively using the Injury Report. So now besides Brady having been listed for two years as "probable" due to a bad shoulder, Bill will add the foot injury.

Does this downgrade Brady to "questionable"? Or just makes him "double dog dare you probable"?

P
Mystic Meg

tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4

Moves
26 Aug 08

Originally posted by Doctor Rat
At the beginning of camp workouts, Brady said he hadn't been able to lift any weights because his foot was STILL injured from last year after the AFC championship game. Now suddenly we hear that Brady's "current" injury is on the same foot, but, like, TOTALLY different. I think there are good odds that it's the same injury, it's not healing well, and Bra ...[text shortened]... ngrade Brady to "questionable"? Or just makes him "double dog dare you probable"?
Brady limps on water, IMHO.

P-

master of disaster

funny farm

Moves
28 Aug 08

Originally posted by Phlabibit
Brady limps on water, IMHO.

P-
Wonder if he can scramble on his butt?

i

Moves
29 Aug 08

this team is in trouble. they had the least amount of defensive plays last year do to superman and his 117 rating.

the problem is their defense is one of the oldest of all time, so if they have to work AND the offense doesnt get scoring youre looking at a tough spot